Raising girl drop rate

SirTime

So ive been hardcore grinding and playing this game for weeks now, and one thing that i notice and makes me very angry is that the drop rate from characters like ninja spy and the gruntt are EXTREMELY low and need an up. in the gems kingdom fighting against the dark lord to get his girls wasn't easy  but wasn't hard either, in my opinion it had the perfect drop rate by far, it wasn't so high that it felt to easy and unrewarding but it wasn't so ridiculously low that i couldn't get a girl ever, it was just enough so that it took some time to get a girl but once i got her i was so excited. whatever the drop rate is on dark lord needs to be the exact same for the rest of those mini boss like characters because i play this game at least once per hour and never let my combativity reach full before using it all while i'm awake and i haven't gotten a girl drop in days almost a week now. thank you for your time and i sincerely hope you consider what i've said.

I've been playing this game for months now and I have to disagree with you on this one. Sure: I wouldn't mind if the chances got raised a bit, but the low drop rates also keep the game interesting and give you a bit of a grind to do. Like it or not: some grinding is also part of the game.

So far it's been my experience that if you keep on fighting the boss for as long as you play the adventure in that same world then there's a really solid chance that one, maybe two, girls will drop because of that. So: no deviating to arena fights, only fighting bosses before/after you play the story. And seriously: that works. You get a lot of cash and increased chances of getting more girls.

And then there's the events, the main reason for me to disagree with you. Every once in a while (it almost feels like every month or so) an event is being held. Which means a chance to win exclusive event girls, who will drop easier (more regularly) than the regular girls. So if you're down on your luck then an event (like the one we're currently having) is the way to go: fight Dark Lord for a chance to get the cute Hari (Bunny's sister) or if you already got that far: fight Grunnt in the invaded kingdom for a chance to get Bunny's mother. Of course in other events there will be other girls.

My point: this is the perfect chance to fight bosses while having much more chances of getting a girl. It's still a game of chance, it's still pure luck, but so far I managed to get both event girls in the past 2 events as well as one regular girl drop. It wasn't easy, but it was definitely doable.

Never forget though that your main weapon in this game is patience. And you're going to need a lot of that :D

Il y a 5 heures, ZenMaster a dit :

Every once in a while (it almost feels like every month or so) an event is being held.

It feels like every month because it is actually every month ^^

One event start on the first working day of each month. And starting in February, there will be another (revival) event - one week long - every month as well.

Actually, there will be another event this month as well.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Tristelune said:

Actually, there will be another event this month as well.

what do you mean exactly? it can't be a revival event since there was nothing in jan 2017. sadly the jan calendar is still not available on the wiki.

Edited by Habi

Epic pachinko exists for people that don't want to farm bosses to get them for free and the drop rate has already been improved to make it so if you farm a boss for a month you should get a drop before some unlucky people would need months to get one to drop.

The drop rate is so low that milking the boss only serves to earn money. 

I get a boss girl every month (I read people say that the limit may be more  than a month but I do not confirm), although I make the 72 battles daily against the boss. I guess no matter how many attempts against the boss, what matters is how long it's been since you got the last girl. Therefore (calculate currently 24 girls of bosses) every time get a girl need have to wait longer until you have the next.

The good thing is that this system frees you from having to exploit the rng full, by cons you get fewer girls.

On 9.1.2018 at 10:28 PM, Tristelune said:

I mean that as far as I know, there will be another event this month, even though it won't be exactly a revival event. Maybe more like a special event.

any new info regarding that? i suppose it should probably start on jan 22. then jan cal is still not in the wiki.

Edited by Habi

• 2 weeks later...

I think they should increase drop rate. Last week i fought dark lord trying to get the cupid girl and didn't get her so that was a week wasted getting 1k per fight when i could of been making 10k+ a fight. Now again the lower bosses have girls and i will spend all week trying and probably not get them

On 1/9/2018 at 2:28 PM, natstar said:

Epic pachinko exists for people that don't want to farm bosses to get them for free and the drop rate has already been improved to make it so if you farm a boss for a month you should get a drop before some unlucky people would need months to get one to drop.

Are you telling me that if I buy kobans and farm a boss, I could spend ten times as much combativity as the next person, and still have to wait a month for a drop girl? Do you know this for a fact, or are you just blowing smoke, because that sounds like a royal screwing to me. We just had an even where combativity was reduced by 30 percent in cost, and what you're saying is that it wouldn't even matter, because if you'd just got a drop girl the day or week before, you aren't getting one until long after the discount ended. So you're saying you could be paying real money, with no chance for a drop.

Yeah, that sounds really greedy on the developer's part.

34 minutes ago, Derro said:

Are you telling me that if I buy kobans and farm a boss, I could spend ten times as much combativity as the next person, and still have to wait a month for a drop girl? Do you know this for a fact, or are you just blowing smoke, because that sounds like a royal screwing to me. We just had an even where combativity was reduced by 30 percent in cost, and what you're saying is that it wouldn't even matter, because if you'd just got a drop girl the day or week before, you aren't getting one until long after the discount ended. So you're saying you could be paying real money, with no chance for a drop.

Yeah, that sounds really greedy on the developer's part.

That's because of how he explains things. He makes unreadable posts with lots of unnecessary info and sometimes about a different topic.

Event girls and regular villain girls have different and separately operating drop systems. Event girls have a set drop rate. The more you battle, the more chances you give yourself to get the event girl. Regular boss girls have decreasing drop rates with a "pity timer".