plain of rituals-boss girls

mcjr

On 1/15/2018 at 7:33 PM, Budz said:

scrolls or finalmecia orbs? can't wait to see that scrolls of her. I'm currently 65% at trapped city.

We're back in business!!  Yonaguni Ruins is underway.  Not sure I agree with all the comments about how 'hot' Finalmecia is.  Unless you're one of those sad souls who loves being dominated, tied to the bed end in your undies, suffocated by her melons and beaten til you cum - like some chinless wonder that is the cliche for the English aristocracy.  Yes, she's well created and I'd love to see how she goes after she's been purified by Lenaëlle(?) and has had breast reduction surgery.  Having said that, I'm in  a distinct minority in not going for monster boobs as much as the more natural smaller titties.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

We're back in business!!  Yonaguni Ruins is underway.  Not sure I agree with all the comments about how 'hot' Finalmecia is.  Unless you're one of those sad souls who loves being dominated, tied to the bed end in your undies, suffocated by her melons and beaten til you cum - like some chinless wonder that is the cliche for the English aristocracy.  Yes, she's well created and I'd love to see how she goes after she's been purified by Lenaëlle(?) and has had breast reduction surgery.  Having said that, I'm in  a distinct minority in not going for monster boobs as much as the more natural smaller titties.

maybe its the other way around he he he, I'll make her my slave

Just now, Budz said:

maybe its the other way around he he he, I'll make her my slave

Oh yeah, right!  Haha!  Have you never been with a ball-breaking woman?  I have and it's not pretty.  I barely escaped (with my life).  She wouldn't change; I had to by walking out.  Great sex, but the rest was shit.  I could write a great script based on this.  What if Finalmecia is the same?  I guess the artists and script writers can create any scenario, though, but it needs to be at least slightly realistic and feasible.  Maybe if she's defeated and purified she might change.

• Haha 3

Not into Finalmecia as well. Don't even find her remotely attractive -_-

It's not the huge breasts per se, even though I am not a fan of these watermelon sizes (not a fan of Lola as well), but probably more because she's an old witch and wants to control the world. I am not that into women that try to destroy what I like.

• Thinking 1

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

It's not the huge breasts per se, even though I am not a fan of these watermelon sizes (not a fan of Lola as well), but probably more because she's an old witch and wants to control the world. I am not that into women that try to destroy what I like.

But how much can she destroy when you're having a good time with her? :P

So I guess it's obvious: we need cannonfodder a helpful volunteer to try and keep Finalmecia occupied while the rest of us takes pictures to be shared on social media so that we can make it our alive :D

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ZenMaster said:

But how much can she destroy when you're having a good time with her? :P

So I guess it's obvious: we need cannonfodder a helpful volunteer to try and keep Finalmecia occupied while the rest of us takes pictures to be shared on social media so that we can make it our alive :D

she is trying to destroy the world while having a good time in exactly that meaning of good time.
so you are only helping her.

12 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I guess the artists and script writers can create any scenario, though, but it needs to be at least slightly realistic and feasible.

i think you're playing the wrong game. :P

as for the finalmecia thing: i really like her natural appearance because i'm a big fan of the 2 final fantasy games that she's made of and i'm into big boobs - but mainly just looking at them, i don't think they're that great if you really have to handle them.

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Habi said:

as for the finalmecia thing: i really like her natural appearance because i'm a big fan of the 2 final fantasy games that she's made of and i'm into big boobs - but mainly just looking at them, i don't think they're that great if you really have to handle them.

Yeah, probably.  I'm not into those games.  It's difficult for me to separate my fantasy preferences from my own experiences and I've found that small, perky breasts have always been more responsive to tickling and caressing (and just plain and genuine loving of the girls who own them) compared to huge melons and this is a turn on.  Just like guys and their dicks, women with smaller breasts can't easily hide their state of eroticism and I'm talking about experienced women, not girls.  BUT... I'm in a minority; I know it.  The poll on quest girls certainly confirms this with Abraël a very clear winner.  Having said all this, I agree that that there is something about Finalmecia that IS really appealing, especially her long anticipated MILF scenes with Refias (I don't want to spoil it for those yet to reach this world).  I have also found Salem really hot, beautiful and sexily elegant.  Her giant boobs seem to suit her in a motherly sort of way.

15 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yeah, probably.  I'm not into those games.  It's difficult for me to separate my fantasy preferences from my own experiences and I've found that small, perky breasts have always been more responsive to tickling and caressing (and just plain and genuine loving of the girls who own them) compared to huge melons and this is a turn on.  Just like guys and their dicks, women with smaller breasts can't easily hide their state of eroticism and I'm talking about experienced women, not girls.  BUT... I'm in a minority; I know it.  The poll on quest girls certainly confirms this with Abraël a very clear winner.  Having said all this, I agree that that there is something about Finalmecia that IS really appealing, especially her long anticipated MILF scenes with Refias (I don't want to spoil it for those yet to reach this world).  I have also found Salem really hot, beautiful and sexily elegant.  Her giant boobs seem to suit her in a motherly sort of way.

Well, I am not into Finalmecia, but I do like Abraël ^_^
It's all personal and hard to explain if and why one is attracted to one girl and not to another.
Although some things are a direct no-no to me, like yanderes, evil witches and too much makeup.
I can get the appeal of evil witches, but it's a turn-off for me, whereas a modern succubus is a turn-on for me -_-

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Well, I am not into Finalmecia, but I do like Abraël ^_^
It's all personal and hard to explain if and why one is attracted to one girl and not to another.
Although some things are a direct no-no to me, like yanderes, evil witches and too much makeup.
I can get the appeal of evil witches, but it's a turn-off for me, whereas a modern succubus is a turn-on for me -_-

Yes, quite.  Viva la difference!  As for makeup, I find Kalissa's Gothic look really appealing.  I noticed in one of the Sexy Journey event missions that she appeared sitting in the seat next to our wary hero and she was described as 'weird'.  I wonder if Abraël's tail responds to masturbation!  That would be quite a turn on, but I'd be scared as to how she would respond.  Is she really as benign as she seems?

On 1/18/2018 at 3:37 PM, Chthugha said:

Not into Finalmecia as well. Don't even find her remotely attractive -_-

Aha! You could trick her then by liking her. She'll self destruct. Problem solved. ?

Edited by DHarry
typo

On 1/18/2018 at 8:44 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

More natural? There arr very large, very natural breasts in the world. I'm more a fan of smaller ones too, but that is not more natural ny default. Yes, fake boobies are the worst. But large can be very natural. 

I like FF8 and have to say Finalmecia is more appealing to me than she should. :P

On 18/01/2018 at 6:48 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

Oh yeah, right!  Haha!  Have you never been with a ball-breaking woman?  I have and it's not pretty.  I barely escaped (with my life).  She wouldn't change; I had to by walking out.  Great sex, but the rest was shit.  I could write a great script based on this.  What if Finalmecia is the same?  I guess the artists and script writers can create any scenario, though, but it needs to be at least slightly realistic and feasible.  Maybe if she's defeated and purified she might change.

dude... your over thinking it. its just sex, not a lifelong relationship.

Also all boobs are beautiful.

On 1/19/2018 at 8:21 AM, Habi said:

Handle them? Yeah.  A bit like that dragon 'nut sack' that had our hero wanting to throw up in Draco Ex Machina.

On 1/25/2018 at 9:19 AM, Asherandai said:

dude... your over thinking it. its just sex, not a lifelong relationship.

Also all boobs are beautiful.

Haha!  Dunno about those boobs that might express silicone when breast-feeding.  As for the sex bit, it would be nice to have something a little less one-dimensional in the stories, but I'm probably on my own with this opinion.

On 1/25/2018 at 7:09 AM, Kenshi said:

Salem is my favorite of the Finalmecia boss girls so far seeing in this world.

Yes, when I saw her head and shoulder image in Finalmecia's battle team I thought, 'who is this gorgeous creature with the amazing hairdo and beautiful face?'  When I got her her boobs seemed out of proportion, but natural.  It was a turn-off for me at first but I kept gravitating back to her.  Whatever her boob size, she is otherworldly lovely, especially her dress.  This was the thing that shocked me to attention when she dropped and her shrinking silhouette gave way to her true form, still quite black overall.

11 hours ago, Peregrine Took said:

Haha!  Dunno about those boobs that might express silicone when breast-feeding.  As for the sex bit, it would be nice to have something a little less one-dimensional in the stories, but I'm probably on my own with this opinion.

You are not on your own. I would like to see a lot more of the "unusual" kinks myself, but i've seen some complaints about the very little amount of kink that already exists. Most people are just vanilla it seems (and very pushy/childish about something they don't want being in the game). 

It's all fine though, i'll take what the devs want to give us :D