Epic luck or high drop rate this event?

DHarry

Ok, I posted ny luck with 2 girls in a row before out of a single epic pachinko. After that I kept playing single, juat to keep a small chance alive to one of the event girls like Sophie. The next 2 were items. Not spectacularly good ones either, but i just had 2 girls, so no complaining. Just some drawback feelings. :P But then, the next dropped Lupa. Man, she's my new no 1 girl. So lucky. Still drooling over her. ? So, just now I did one more and guess what, ANOTHER GIRL! ??? It's Bass, not really my type, but omg.

Question is, am I so insanely lucky with this or is epic pachinki a bit broken because of this event? People already get nice and fast drops on bunny's relatives, so maybe this is a side effect? 

If so, play single epic while you can guys! It's worth it, albeit expensive. It's going to take me ahwile to star them all up as Robin also joined today. #bankrupt #epic luck

Edited by DHarry
typos
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2018 at 5:35 PM, DHarry said:

Ok, I posted ny luck with 2 girls in a row before out of a single epic pachinko. After that I kept playing single, juat to keep a small chance alive to one of the event girls like Sophie. The next 2 were items. Not spectacularly good ones either, but i just had 2 girls, so no complaining. Just some drawback feelings. :P But then, the next dropped Lupa. Man, she's my new no 1 girl. So lucky. Still drooling over her. ? So, just now I did one more and guess what, ANOTHER GIRL! ??? It's Bass, not really my type, but omg.

Question is, am I so insanely lucky with this or is epic pachinki a bit broken because of this event? People already get nice and fast drops on bunny's relatives, so maybe this is a side effect? 

If so, play single epic while you can guys! It's worth it, albeit expensive. It's going to take me ahwile to star them all up as Robin also joined today. #bankrupt #epic luck

OMG!!  You lucky bugger!  Lupa!  I've drooled over her and I'd love to get her.  Best perky breasts in the business and they hint at the erotic.  She seems like a mirror-image counter to Bunny.  I want to see her affection scenes (hey, don't spoil it for me though).  Instead, pray for me that I get her!  Lol.  Treasure would be a great win too.  I recently got Princess Tiana and Shao so I'm not complaining.  Then I got Sophie in my last play so that was a huge sigh of relief.  Three out of the five Winter Chills girls is not too bad.  Sophie is just the cutest - very dirty though!!  I once went out with a girl just like her (right down to the bangs and hair-tie), but I was exhausted after three weeks and couldn't keep up!  She was into long hikes and mountain climbing, and the stuff that happened in the privacy of our tent at the end of the day when I was too damned tired to do anything!

6 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

OMG!!  You lucky bugger!  Lupa!  I've drooled over her and I'd love to get her.  Best perky breasts in the business and they hint at the erotic.  She seems like a mirror-image counter to Bunny.  I want to see her affection scenes (hey, don't spoil it for me though).  Instead, pray for me that I get her!  Lol.  Treasure would be a great win too.  I recently got Princess Tiana and Shao so I'm not complaining.  Then I got Sophie in my last play so that was a huge sigh of relief.  Three out of the five Winter Chills girls is not too bad.  Sophie is just the cutest - very dirty though!!  I once went out with a girl just like her (right down to the bangs and hair-tie), but I was exhausted after three weeks and couldn't keep up!  She was into long hikes and mountain climbing, and the stuff that happened in the privacy of our tent at the end of the day when I was too damned tired to do anything!

Good news for you then. The february event will have a new version of what seems to be Lupa. Spoiler from the HH writer on discord ;)

Just now, Zorba the Geek said:

Ooh, maybe you shouldn't have told me.  You'll get told off, but I'm salivating and getting sweaty already in anticipation!

Meh, I sometimes tell some spoilers we get on the discord server in here. You guys don't get them, even though you are just as much part of the community. Seems strange.

Just now, Chthugha said:

Meh, I sometimes tell some spoilers we get on the discord server in here. You guys don't get them, even though you are just as much part of the community. Seems strange.

Who said life is fair?  It never is, lol.  Thanks for the tip though.  I'm a mere player.  I've offered constructive advice from time to time and the amazing thing is that HH take notice of it.  A great and inclusive team.

On 1/18/2018 at 9:07 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

You're lucky too. Sophie looks great. Hopefully I'll get another version soon. More Lupa is a great idea for Valentines. ??

On 1/15/2018 at 6:35 AM, DHarry said:

Hi, DHarry! 
Amazingly today I also got Lupa from Epic Pachinko. I like her a lot. I also would like to win Cupid-chan :) 

lupa.jpg

13 minutes ago, Hentai_Heroe said:

Hi, DHarry! 
Amazingly today I also got Lupa from Epic Pachinko. I like her a lot. I also would like to win Cupid-chan :) 

lupa.jpg

Oooh, gratz with Lupa. I still want her (in the end I want everyone, but some I just want more than others). From the ones I haven't seen yet, this definitely one I like to have.

• Like 1

As someone with terrible luck it's very disheartening to see all you people with the luck of the gods. I'm currently 6 weeks with no boss drop, and i spent over 30,000 kobans last event for 1 event girl, 2 pachinko girl, and 3 <insert chosen curse here> boss girls. Boss girls being the only ones I DON'T want to drop from pachinko. Didn't even get any of the interesting new pachinko girls...

It'd be fine if I had some good luck once in a while, but I only get the bad luck. 

(clarification purposes: This is not a complaint, this is just a vent)

• Sad 1

I had a streak of bad luck too before all thia happened. It can happen to you. 

I got Cupido chan the other day. Now not trying terribly hard for the others, mostly play F-mecia for money and maybe a purple gift one day. They seem rarer than girls. ?