new affection scenes

Habi

does anyone have information which 2 girls will be upgraded to 5 stars next an when it will happen?

as an expert i'd love to have samane unlocked but she's my 23th girl, that makes a tiny little 80000 affection points and 22.3mil upgrade cost from 3- to 5-stars... :S

8 minutes ago, Habi said:

does anyone have information which 2 girls will be upgraded to 5 stars next an when it will happen?

as an expert i'd love to have samane unlocked but she's my 23th girl, that makes a tiny little 80000 affection points and 22.3mil upgrade cost from 3- to 5-stars... :S

If they haven't changed their plans, then the next two 5-stars will be Princess Noemy and Samane. They are planned for this month. No exact date was given.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Chthugha said:

If they haven't changed their plans, then the next two 5-stars will be Princess Noemy and Samane. They are planned for this month. No exact date was given.

Samane would be choice because I am an expert too.  It would be amazing if Princess Agate could be knocked off her perch as she pays out well and has been my alpha girl ever since I upgraded her to five stars.  Noemy is worthwhile early on too, because she is a versatile all-rounder in battle stats.  She would be one to upgrade for those players who have just acquired her.  Otherwise for the lovers, Abraël is still likely to be their alpha girl.  But I can't figure out why Jennie wouldn't be upgraded before the two in question.  After all, she was the second world girl to acquire after those in Begin City.  She appears to have shown a few more skills than originally meets the eye and these could be incorporated into her affection scenes and 4 and 5 star image profiles.  How she fits into the story has always been a bit messily scripted.

Just now, Zorba the Geek said:

Samane would be choice because I am an expert too.  It would be amazing if Princess Agate could be knocked off her perch as she pays out well and has been my alpha girl ever since I upgraded her to five stars.  Noemy is worthwhile early on too, because she is a versatile all-rounder in battle stats.  She would be one to upgrade for those players who have just acquired her.  Otherwise for the lovers, Abraël is still likely to be their alpha girl.  But I can't figure out why Jennie wouldn't be upgraded before the two in question.  After all, she was the second world girl to acquire after those in Begin City.  She appears to have shown a few more skills than originally meets the eye and these could be incorporated into her affection scenes and 4 and 5 star image profiles.  How she fits into the story has always been a bit messily scripted.

I should point out that in this profile I'm a shagger not an expert.  I'm referring to three other accounts where I'm an expert and quite advanced through the game.  In my Zorba the Geek profile I haven't even got to Samane yet, but I'm in Admittance of the Dead now (but not very far in).

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I should point out that in this profile I'm a shagger not an expert.  I'm referring to three other accounts where I'm an expert and quite advanced through the game.  In my Zorba the Geek profile I haven't even got to Samane yet, but I'm in Admittance of the Dead now (but not very far in).

this is offtopic but i'm really interested in the reasons for 4 accounts. i can understand 2 somewhat but 4?

18 minutes ago, Cytheria said:

Are they gonna finish the plain of rituals anytime soon ??

Why they waste their time making 4-star and 5-star scenes when the adventure is unfinished ??

the adventure is unfinished for a while.
the writer has basically planned out at least 3 more worlds.
and yes, they are doing other stuff as well, so it's going a bit slow at the moment.
I guess they will go back to their target of two scrolls a month after the next big update they have planned.

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

the adventure is unfinished for a while.
the writer has basically planned out at least 3 more worlds.
and yes, they are doing other stuff as well, so it's going a bit slow at the moment.
I guess they will go back to their target of two scrolls a month after the next big update they have planned.

I wouldn't complain about the story being unfinished. Complain when it is and you've reached the end, right now you still have anticipation and what's more fun than that.

4 hours ago, Cytheria said:

Are they gonna finish the plain of rituals anytime soon ??

Why they waste their time making 4-star and 5-star scenes when the adventure is unfinished ??

I suspect this is very much on the minds of HH and they will be addressing it as soon as they can.  It's been the season of staff holidays and a coincidental juxtaposition of so many season events and revivals.  But have fun with the recently opened new quest.  It has a lot of promise so far.  The fact that I'm nearly half way through it already suggests that a two-quest buffer is sorely needed.  It can't be that far away before we get Lenaëlle and we'll find out what her specialty is.  If she's charm I'll spit!  I'm also keen to find out how she'll be deflowered.

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

It can't be that far away before we get Lenaëlle and we'll find out what her specialty is.  If she's charm I'll spit!

i think we can exclude her being hardcore. although there already exist unreasonable type assignments (in my eyes) like gruntt e.g. charm would fit best to her but she might also have a lot of know-how due to her being a priestess.

12 hours ago, Habi said:

i think we can exclude her being hardcore. although there already exist unreasonable type assignments (in my eyes) like gruntt e.g. charm would fit best to her but she might also have a lot of know-how due to her being a priestess.

Yes we can speculate all we want I guess.  If she's know-how, this would suit me.  I agree with you about unreasonable assignments of specialty.  How Edwarda could ever be considered charming I have no idea (same for Sylvanus) and Salem (an expert mage with a seemingly insatiable demand for lesbian sex) could ever be a lover I have no idea.  Mind you, she's incredibly hot and might be interesting to make love to.  So I tend to feel the assignment of specialty is more random than planned.

I am going to guess know-how after counting the specialties of the girls of all the worlds right now.
We have 12 hardcore girls (Bunny, Ankyo, Sheheramazond, Arcana, Regine, Bonny, Jeanne, Pelagie, Fairy, Queen Titania, Cunegonde, Edna).
We have 12 charm girls (Juliette, Kimie, Jennie, Sung Tai Ki, Princess Noemy, Abraël, Eugénie, Lola, Leeditt, Kalissa, Stephanie, Salem).
And we have 11 know-how girls (Red Battler, Princess Agate, Solveig, Rumiko, The Housemaid, Miss Spook, Samane, Kelina, Sylvia, Marina, Zoe).
So know-how is one behind in the counting. Seems only fair to make Lenaëlle know-how.
Even though she clearly has no real know-how.

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I am going to guess know-how after counting the specialties of the girls of all the worlds right now.
We have 12 hardcore girls (Bunny, Ankyo, Sheheramazond, Arcana, Regine, Bonny, Jeanne, Pelagie, Fairy, Queen Titania, Cunegonde, Edna).
We have 12 charm girls (Juliette, Kimie, Jennie, Sung Tai Ki, Princess Noemy, Abraël, Eugénie, Lola, Leeditt, Kalissa, Stephanie, Salem).
And we have 11 know-how girls (Red Battler, Princess Agate, Solveig, Rumiko, The Housemaid, Miss Spook, Samane, Kelina, Sylvia, Marina, Zoe).
So know-how is one behind in the counting. Seems only fair to make Lenaëlle know-how.
Even though she clearly has no real know-how.

Her character design looks like something a charm harem member would have since all the red on it since the charm symbol is a red rose but what they look like does not always mean they will have that as their main stat such as during events when they have to balance it out so they have a balance of charm,hardcore and know how main stats.

She is learning during the adventure which means she is increasing her know how level also one of the reasons she might be a virgin in the first place is because she spent so much time learning magic kind of like a nerd which are known for being smart also magic users normally have intellect which is kind of like know how as their main stat and most of them are to busy studying magic to have sex plus her not knowing much about sex is mainly because of her being a virgin but since being a virgin makes her magic stronger she could have done it on purpose since we Salem that is a magic user that is charm it means she could be charm as well but they might make her know how since we already have salem as a charm magic user.

Like you already said they will most likely just make her know how just to balance things out and since they will be allowing people to change their main stat in the future it makes sense to balance things out since they could get charm users to switch to know how for lenaelle so they can have the same main stat as her.

il y a 3 minutes, Shaft a dit :

I wish they implemented specialty change system, so everyone can choose what specialty suit them better.

As hardcore specialty, hoping Fairy to get 5 star is still so far away and stick with Bunny as my Alpha.

It will be a feature of the overall PvP/battle rebuild. This rebuild will be delivered in several small patches, starting (normally) in a not so far future (note that the speciality change might not be the first feature to be delivered).