NEW JUSTINE AFFECTON PROFILE IMAGES

Zorba the Geek

I noticed that three of the four profile images for Justine have been changed.  In some respects they are better, but in other ways they've lost a bit of the dangerously psychotic character the original images created.  These changes go with amendments to Bunny's 4 and 5 star images and to Juliette's.  These were a definite improvement and returned the image styles closer to the character of the originals in their up to 3 star forms.

6 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Yup, they pushed a couple of small changes (symbols in the shop, changes in Justine's scenes) earlier this week. I think the Justine changes have to do with her returning in the february event. And this is probably her new look.

Oh really!? Another spoiler?  I wonder if she'll still be hardcore with such great battle stats in the new form - or even better.  Summer Red Battler would've been a great asset to my battle team as she was way superior to Red Battler in standard form.  If only I'd known what I was doing back then and set about battling the Dark Lord to try and get her.  I had to settle for Mountain Sophie and (at the time) she paid out well, but was downgraded a lot in the changes.  Since I had Justine drop for me from Dark Lord last time I've started more accounts and they include hardcore specialty.  Justine might then be really handy.  In the artwork, I've noticed that the head and shoulders image appearing in the harem list on the left has not  been amended, so it's interesting juxtaposing the two images.  Oh, I'll pay attention to the shop.  The changes to the battle page is really welcome and, with a few more tweeks, would be even better.

Justine has been a permanent member of my team ever since I got her, even as alpha at first. (now I have Lupa, lower stats, but damn, that look) 

Nice to hear she may return for another event. I like them monster girls it seems. Wonder what Freud would say...

• Haha 1

Hm, can't say I'm a fan of these changes, I liked the previous version much better. The rough drawing style actually helped define the character a bit, this "smoothened out" stuff.. no, doesn't fit Justine at all in my opinion.

Justine does indeed make a good team member for hardcore, right now Pelagie is the only girl in my harem which comes somewhat close. Bunny tops the score, Justine second and Pelagie third.

Edited by ZenMaster

56 minutes ago, jyepie said:

im very sad that i could never get her and i do not know what her affection scenes looked like, and now i will never now. it kinda depresses me to be honest. I really like the way she looks too so this is crushing 

Ah cheer up, there's always the revival event! (and she has a new version in february's event).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

Justine has been a permanent member of my team ever since I got her, even as alpha at first. (now I have Lupa, lower stats, but damn, that look) 

Nice to hear she may return for another event. I like them monster girls it seems. Wonder what Freud would say...

You must be a shagger.  Justine's hardcore stats are outstanding and I wish the game in which I won her I was not know-how.  And damn lucky you...Groan!  Lupa!  She's my wet dream!  I hope that one day I might just win her.  Hey, I'm not begrudging you.  Well done.

39 minutes ago, Peregrine Took said:

You must be a shagger.  Justine's hardcore stats are outstanding and I wish the game in which I won her I was not know-how.  And damn lucky you...Groan!  Lupa!  She's my wet dream!  I hope that one day I might just win her.  Hey, I'm not begrudging you.  Well done.

Ah cheer up, there's always the february event, where a new version of her will enter the game :ph34r:

On 1/22/2018 at 4:10 PM, Peregrine Took said:

Yes, I am. And consider myself extremely lucky with Lupa. She can drop year round if I'm correct though, so you may get her eventually too. Don't give up, don't want to spoil but her story is also worth a wait! :)

Justine came from Dark Lord in an event, like some said, there will be a revival, so you can go get her then. Will take a few more months of your patience though. I think this event was august/september, back to school.

2 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Yes, I am. And consider myself extremely lucky with Lupa. She can drop year round if I'm correct though, so you may get her eventually too. Don't give up, don't want to spoil but her story is also worth a wait! :)

Justine came from Dark Lord in an event, like some said, there will be a revival, so you can go get her then. Will take a few more months of your patience though. I think this event was august/september, back to school.

Thanks for your words of encouragement.  I have Justine in this account where I'm know-how, so she's less valuable to me, therefore it would be great to have a chance to get her later in the year (our early Spring I think - Autumn in the north) in my hardcore account.  I agree with your earlier comment re. possibility of lower battle stats for her.  At the moment I've enjoyed getting Cupid-chan in my hardcore game (her stats look promising already at 2 stars currently).  I also managed to get Ishtar for this account and just a moment ago had Spring drop.  Re. Lupa, yes I'll keep trying.  You've further whet my appetite and I'm not sure whether I should be happy with you or not! Lol.  I got Gossy (very skinny, but interesting), Liu-yeng, Princess Tiana, Shao and Sailor Celsius of the exclusive Epic Pachinko girls to drop (in three accounts though), so I haven't given up.  I had a truly golden run two weeks ago and Shao and Liu-yeng dropped one after the other in single games.   As well as this I managed to get Winter Sophie to drop but this horny, dirty little slut was a little disappointing, not different enough from her role in the Summer Life event.  Her battle stats were a little lower than Mountain Sophie's, but she pays an awful lot better.  When Mountain Sophie was rebalanced, a hellava lot was removed from her 3 star payout.  Perhaps Winter Edna would've been a better catch, but I was really in it for Winter Sophie.

Same for me, 2 singles in a row. But one was Lupa. I literally have none of the epic only girls you got. I have maybe your account mirrored. Maybe its the hemisphere thing, lol. 

I do have Skytte, Treasure, Lupa, Bass and a bunch of boss girls drop. It was a good hardcire day yestwrday where Cupid chan and Edna dropped back to back. I alao wanted Winter Sophie. You have great taste. Failed as well, but Lupa dropping made me forget about Sophie quick. Still a little bit sad but I'll live. :P

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

Same for me, 2 singles in a row. But one was Lupa. I literally have none of the epic only girls you got. I have maybe your account mirrored. Maybe its the hemisphere thing, lol. 

I do have Skytte, Treasure, Lupa, Bass and a bunch of boss girls drop. It was a good hardcire day yestwrday where Cupid chan and Edna dropped back to back. I alao wanted Winter Sophie. You have great taste. Failed as well, but Lupa dropping made me forget about Sophie quick. Still a little bit sad but I'll live. :P

Yes, have you noticed that the drops are by no means even?  My luck comes in patches and the last week had been pretty awful compared with the previous week.  This has been the pattern ever since I started the game a few months ago.  As for mirroring, you may well be right, but I got Edna in Epic Pachinko for my hardcore game.  You'll find her battle stats are good enough to be your beta girl at least.  Otherwise, I cleaned out Finalmecia in my first game, but in this one (where I'm know-how) only cute little Zoe has dropped so far, which is a good change for me.  It was Bremen who stubbornly withheld his girls, especially Marina.  I'm about to enter Yonaguni Ruins, but have to save up a bit to pay the teleporting fee.  I'm looking forward to the Valentine's Day revival.  Red Battler had slowly revealed herself as my wet dream, but in her Val form she is in another league.  Sigh!

On 1/22/2018 at 7:13 PM, jyepie said:

im very sad that i could never get her and i do not know what her affection scenes looked like, and now i will never now. it kinda depresses me to be honest. I really like the way she looks too so this is crushing 

Never mind.  I didn't like her affection scenes; they were totally weird and with a strong element of the femme fatale about her.  However, compared with the usual fuck-fest nympho extravaganza of other haremettes' affection scenes, Justine is a bit different and this makes her special.  Her updated profile drawings are an improvement too, except that they've lost a bit of their manic, obsessional qualities of her Himoki Toga persona.  Her third affection profile image is totally hot and it's been improved with the changes.  It seems they're maybe going to whittle down this element of her character in her new release, but this remains to be seen.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2018 at 11:57 AM, DHarry said:

Yes, I think you're right.  That's late Winter/Spring for me.  Right now we're in Summer heat I've never known before and I'm trying to keep cool.  There's something really hot about Justine, eh, manic and obsessional notwithstanding.  I didn't really like her affection scenes though.  Obviously our hero was too slow getting away from her as her aim is total possession of him.  Some alluring and charm scenes to entice him into her trap might've broadened her character a bit cos she does look pretty sexy as it is.  Perhaps this is on the cards with her return.  Oh and I'm going to cry now if I don't get Lupa.  You've whet my appetite even more for her.

On 1/24/2018 at 11:07 PM, Asherandai said:

there have been changes to Justine and Bunny? mine still look exactly the same...

Really.  Your profile couldn't have updated your harem then.  In my harem, in Justine's final affection profile she's now covered in cum and she has a dopey, satisfied expression.  Also, the second affection star profile image she's holding our hero's T-shirt (not some undefined garment) up to her chest and her eyes look more dreamy.  In the base image, her head looks smaller in proportion to her body and her eyes look, well, even weirder, but not manic or possessive.  The first affection star image is similar, but her head is again smaller in proportion to her body and her stance is slightly different.  With Bunny, the character of her eyes has returned to the original and her hair is a little looser.  I'd post the comparison images of Justine if it weren't a spoiler.

For players who don't spot the Justine changes: Just compare your first affection pic (the now blue/red dress) with this shared profile. I really enjoyed the image before and as you can see she was originally wearing a blue dress (which she later held before her face) and was also seriously teasing us with the way she unzipped (?) her dress. That detail is fully gone in the new pictures I think.

On 1/24/2018 at 11:57 AM, DHarry said:

Yes it was.  We might also get a chance to win Secretary Rabbi if you were too late to get her last time - if they include her in the revival.  If you are know-how, her battle stats are fantastic and her defense stats are reasonable if not great, but she kick-asses so well you probably won't need much defense with her.  This is also the hottest form of her - really stunning and affection scenes from another planet!