How can you raise a girl's level [say from 500 to 550] and her power actually goes down?

I'm sure there is just something I am not understanding.  As you can see in the images below we have Nubia at level 500 with her scores of: 3600 ; 3150 ; and 8250 with a total of 15000 but notice the numbers are in green.  Next we have Nubia at level 550 with her scores of 3300 ; 2888 ; 7563 with a total of 13751 but notice her numbers are in white.  What is the difference of the numbers being in green as most girl's numbers are white.  Also how can you raise her level from 500 to 550 and her power goes down?  Any help with this question will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely Tomthe Bomb

--------------

MOD EDIT: Spoilers hidden with the Spoiler function as should be. Cheers, Div*

Spoiler

N 500 Nubia needs 600 for 550.jpg

N 550 Nubia needs 800.jpg

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: Redacted
  • Like 1

I am not sure if this is spoiling or not. but you could have just shown only the stats.

each week there is a blessing and Nubia was blessed last week thats why her stats raised while this week she is not blessed and her stats are normal.

• Like 4
  • Hearts 1

Helo Rylarth and Madahmed ,

What you say makes perfect sense and I suspected that there was something going on with the green numbers, first time I've noticed them.  I suppose now that I'm at Level 550 there is no way to find what her normal numbers WOULD be at 500 if she were not blessed?  I just started keeping track of my 5 star girls stats to try to figure which one would be best to give gems to and raise their level.  I'm amazed at the differences between different 5 star girls even when they are not blessed.  As I collect more data a pattern is starting to come out and I'll know where to spend my gems.

Again thank you both for clear answers all I can say is you play and you learn.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

I suppose now that I'm at Level 550 there is no way to find what her normal numbers WOULD be at 500 if she were not blessed?

I will elaborate a bit about Methos2 wrote.

Last week, Epic girls were blessed with 20% and Capricorn girls were blessed with 20%.

So, if you had the stats of a double blessed girl last week, you need to divide her blessed stats by 1.2 and then again by 1.2, in order to get her unblessed stats last week.

Cheers, Omer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Methos2,

Thank you, I guess I'm lucky that I wanted her level 500 as the Wiki does not list any other levels.  However, I do have Nubia's Level 550  numbers [in white] and now that I changed her Level 500 numbers to the numbers you gave me, she did increase when going to Level 550 to a total value of 13751.  Lesson learned and one thing is I now realize just how much a blessing can raise a girl's total value.  Up to now I have been trying to maximize my girl team's total value, but now knowing about the power of blessings, I need to make new teams using the most common blessings.  While their white number total value will be lower than my team with the maximum total value, this total value will jump when my new team is hit with blessings.  You wouldn't happen to know what the most common blessing would be?  Any help will be appreciated.  

Best wishes in your game.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1

All blessings should be equally common (they are random).

However, some girls are more likely to be blessed than others, or blessings are more likely to have a significant impact on them: the girls with double hair/eye colors (2x as many changes to get a matching blessing), and the girls with rare blessings (They will more likely to be the strongest girls when they are blessed, because they have little competition for this specific blessing).

Zoopokemon's excellent spreadsheet includes the "Chance to be in Top 7" for each girl, which pretty much covers this topic (last column: P(T7)): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit#gid=0

• Like 2

On 3/8/2023 at 6:37 PM, madahmed said:

I am not sure if this is spoiling or not. but you could have just shown only the stats.

Definitely and it IS spoiling to show a girl's final pose like that for no reason at all especially now that we have a working Spoiler function on the forum (the Eye icon top-right while typing a post) AND the No Spoiler rule has been relaxed as long as you're using this Spoiler function (and warning about what it spoils). @Tomthe Bomb (Tomb the Bum ^^), you get a warning for this. Please be careful with spoilers moving forward.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Fellow Players,
Allow me to let you in on a secret - not all 5 Star girls are equal.  What a surprise to me too.  OK perhaps I should have expected it.  So I started tracking my girls by Level, each of the base statistics at each level, and their total power (the sum of the level statistics).  Too bad I didn't start this a year ago.  You new players, if you have Excel [or some equalivant to Excel] start tracking your girl's statics at each level.  What I can see from the data I've collected that some girls go up a lot with each level and other girls do not.  If you know which is which, put your resources in the girl that jumps up more than girls who don't [even if they are level 600 because they will be more powerful than a low power when they reach 750].  So is there a big difference?  Hell ya.  Let's look at an example from my girls.

game name      full name            current level    gems for the next level        total power (Hardcore-Charm-Know-How)

Taurus         Teleci Rogista        700        2000                17500
Ankyo        Ankyo Takanoki        700        500                13104

Taurus and Ankyo are both 5 Star girls at Level 700 but there is a difference of 4396 in their power.  Yes, 2000 gems is four times more than 500 gems and the total power for Taurus is not four time greater than Ankyo.  Why make the big investment in Taurus?  My thinking is this:  you only have 7 girls on a team.  To make the team the most powerful it can be, you have to promote the big difference girls to level 750.  Let's do the math.  7 * 17500 = 122,500 while 7 * 13104 = 91,728 which is a difference of 30,772.  Yes more resources are needed to get the big power girls up to 750 but once they are there they will be the most powerful team [until the developers raise the limit above 750].   MONKEY WRENCH - oh ya, the game likes to throw you a monkey wrench which is the blessings that boost a girl 20% if they have one blessing and 40% if they have two blessings.  So a player with a team of low level girls could beat your most powerful team if their girls were all double blessed.  My plan, well work hard to make a most powerful team, then make other teams that are less powerful but perhaps will get double blessed.  I am also starting to track the blessings [probably totally random] in an attemp to increase my chances of building a second team for double blessings - maybe all green eyed blonds?

OK so there are more than one way to play this game, totally blind to what is under the surface and putting yourself COMPLETELY in the hands of fate or you can try to figure out what the hell is going on and use that info to improve your odds.  It is up to you, both ways are fun.
Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Thinking 1

On 3/10/2023 at 11:42 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Definitely and it IS spoiling to show a girl's final pose like that for no reason at all especially now that we have a working Spoiler function on the forum (the Eye icon top-right while typing a post) AND the No Spoiler rule has been relaxed as long as you're using this Spoiler function (and warning about what it spoils). @Tomthe Bomb (Tomb the Bum ^^), you get a warning for this. Please be careful with spoilers moving forward.

DvDivXXX

mea culpa mea culpa mea maxi culpa  OK so I'm an idiot.  I am wise enough not to show any full story images but anyone can look at the wiki pages and see all levels of the girls star images without having won the girl [hell they don't even have to be a player].  In my humble defense, I foolishly put the full 'My Harem' page in my response because I wanted to show the girl's name and prove I wasn't mixing stats from different girls.  PLUS, I didn't know what was making my girl go down in statistics.  I didn't know where to look on 'My Harem' page to find the problem.   I noticed the green numbers but without the wonderful instruction of those fabulous players Liliat and Rylarth clueing me in on what green number mean the difference between the girl COULD have been anywhere on that page and not just in the stats line.  When you don't know the answer it is easy to make a mistake.  I totally accept my punishment [kinda BDSM] and I hope that I never make the same mistake twice.  Before I retired to play games all day, my job at the hospital was intense and any mistakes I made could really hurt someone [fortunately most hospitals have good backup systems that catch mistakes before they become fatal]. 

Thank you for pointing out that eye at in the header of this comment.  Really don't know how to use it but at least I know it is there.

Honestly DvDivXXX, I am trying to be a good player.  I don't have a axe to grind.  However, calling me 'Tomb the Bum' was kinda low but I'll let that pass.

Have a great day and an even better week.

Play On, Tomthe Bomb

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Double posts are technically not allowed or necessary (you can Edit your existing post to add or change something instead of making a second one when it's still the latest in the thread: three-dot menu top-right of your post -> Edit). Not a big deal, just to let you know the general rule (in this case I understand you had one big text for the topic and another for me, so it made sense to separate the two; I tend to that in the same post by just adding a line of "----" in between, but I understand the urge to make two separate posts).

I'm not sure how serious you are about discovering only now that Rarity matters, but good for you either way. You really don't need to bother counting and documenting your girls' stats individually though, let alone advising new players to do the same. All that info is readily available in the wiki and Zoopokemon's spreadhseet already. Including "Unblessed Stats" and stats with current and upcoming Blessings on dot com or Nutaku.

On that note, yes, the more power you already have, the bigger the cost of relative extra power beyond that, as a general rule. Rare is more powerful than Common/Starter but the difference in cost is bigger than the difference in stats, and so on. A Mythic has the same stats as a Legendary with a 6th star (until you do unlock the 6th star, a Mythic doesn't have better base overall stats than a recent 5-star Legendary). You don't pay twice as much for twice the power, you generally pay a lot more for twice the power, or even +12% the power. And that's an integral part of the (fight-based aspects) of the game.

Also note that Blessings are twice random: what gets Blessed each week on each platform is random, but also how much it's Blessed. It can vary from 20% (I think that's the bare minimum) to 40% (I think that's the highest possible) with plenty of intermediate options (25%, 30%, 35%). Any girl who is currently affected by at least one Blessing will have her stats show up in green, but it doesn't always mean she's boosted enough to see (competitive level of) play that week, especially not if it's an L5 or below. Conversely, the strongest girls in the game (Mythics) are routinely in the top 7 or at least the top 15 strongest girls of the week even when they're not Blessed. It takes a significant boost to make a 5-star Legendary stronger than a 6-star Mythic, and the weaker the girls' base stats are compared to an Unblessed Mythic, the bigger boost from Blessings it will take to make her stronger than them.

Beyond that, there's been a bit of power creep over the years, so older L5s are weaker than contemporary ones. This hasn't happened with Mythics so far (at least not intentionally; Esme started out with weaker stats but that was a typo and it was fixed).

To know which are your own personal current strongest girls, including due to Blessings, you just need to go to Team menu and the game will show them  to you from strongest to weakest by default (you can also check this by using the "Power" option in the Harem Filters). To know which girls from your collection could be stronger than that if you upgrade or level them up, see who you have in the relevant list from Zoo's spreadsheet. No need to make your own tedious Excel spreadsheet (and again, no need for any new player reading this thread to do that either ^^).

4 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

Thank you for pointing out that eye at in the header of this comment.  Really don't know how to use it but at least I know it is there.

It's pretty straightforward. You select a part of your post, then you press the Eye and it will put the selected part in a Spoiler thingy. It can be text, an image, or any combination of that, as long as you highlight it before clicking on the eye. It can be a bit tricky to select just an image, so selecting the blank lines before and after it can help.

Honestly DvDivXXX, I am trying to be a good player.  I don't have a axe to grind.  However, calling me 'Tomb the Bum' was kinda low but I'll let that pass.

That just popped up in my head as I was reading this thread and it made me laugh. I wanted to share. It wasn't meant as an insult or a provocation. I have zero axe to grind with you either. Sorry if it didn't come across that way (in retrospect it wasn't a good idea to make that word play in a post that was otherwise strictly moderation).

Cheers,
Play on,
Yours sincerely,
All the best,
Kind regards,
Div* of the Hentai Heroes EN Forum,
March 12th of the year 2023 AD,
The Internet,
Earth. ^^
(And that last line was also just me gently yanking your chain by parodying your habit of signing out at the end of every forum post as though it were a formal letter, but that's not meant to be mean either. Plenty of people do this kind of thing, typically when they're not too used to online etiquette and that's fine. It can even be endearing in some cases. This is just for a laugh. If you don't perceive it as humor and it hurts your feelings, I'll stop this kind of jokes with you, and sorry in advance in that case).

Have a good one. ❤️ 

---------
EDIT: I forgot to answer this part: 

anyone can look at the wiki pages and see all levels of the girls star images without having won the girl [hell they don't even have to be a player].

Yes, emphasis on CAN. If they choose to. Just like anyone can google "who's Keyser Söze?" before watching 'Usual Suspects' for the first time if they want to. But when someone posts the part you haven't seen yet (or chosen to see), it potentially spoils the fun for you. That's the entire concept of Spoilers in general. On that note, I for one would like the game itself not to spoil advanced poses by default when your opponent has them, especially not in cases like Boss Bang where you're forced to see the final pose at least a hundred times before you can unlock the girl and discover the poses and scenes in order. Can't do much about that, but we can avoid spoiling the fun of others in our forum posts.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 2

il y a 15 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

A Mythic has the same stats as a Legendary with a 6th star (until you do unlock the 6th star, a Mythic doesn't have better base overall stats than a recent 5-star Legendary)

For the sake of accuracy and absolute correctness, this isn't quite true. Actually, this was only true with the nerfed version of Esme, for just a few days (She had base stats of 10, instead of the usual 10.2 for mythic).

So:

- Recent L0 girls: 10.00

- M0 girls: 10.20

- Nerfed Esme (M0): 10.00

- Fixed Esme (M0): 10.20

So at any given grade, there is still a 2% power difference between Legendary and Mythic girls. Of course, the 6th star is what really sets them apart, since that's a +12% boost (14% with both the higher base stats and 6th star)

• Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

@Tomthe Bomb I highly endorse @Liliat's post about @zoopokemon's excellent spreadsheet which I keep open 24/7 for reference.

To clarify Liliat's post, the "Top 7 Chance" is listed under the "Unblessed Stats" tab. This tab also lists each girls total level 1 base stats. Most *5 Legendary girls have 25 total base stat, however some of the older ones have a lower base stat. You can use this list against your harem to decide the order you level your girls.

The other tab I use is Battle Stats (HH) as I play on .com, if you play on nutcracker oops sorry nutaku there is a separate tab. These tabs each have 2 tables : the left one is for the current weeks blessings; the right is for the following weeks. These give an instant view of the best girls for the current / subsequent week. Again comparing this list against your harem shows you which girls are best to level up. You can even highlight and copy sections of this tab into a spreadsheet and with and extra couple of columns, a simple formulae and your girls levels added in, plan your teams a week in advance. Example below

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4ae36438114c85857d55e5228b9e3f21.png

• Hearts 1

WOW Fellow Players,

Thanks for all this good advice and the location of the spreadsheets - which I just looked at and they are awesome \Now I try not to be too thin skinned and really I love puns and use them a lot in my comments to the girls pages.  Yes, "Play On, Tomthe Bomb" is my sign off phrase that I like to use.  That phrase is an inside joke to my friends from the days I was in Military Intelligence.  I'm still restricted from explaining that joke for a few more years, not because of the joke, but how I got that nickname would involve some still classified material and unlike American Presidents, past and present, I'd rather keep my hands off anything classified.  Again thanks for all the help.

Play On, Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1