Garbled ''Edit Team'' screen

Moonlynx

EditTeam1.thumb.jpg.fb629978f38fd0aee96d14b0cc922e8e.jpg

EditTeam2.thumb.jpg.d20fb3b657163332be9fd9b77ce11350.jpg

I had this problem for quite a while now and I always thought it's because of my browser that I never updated for years. It made everything a little bit inconvenient, especially clicking on the 4th girl in my team (there are always just a few clickable pixels), but I could live with this.

Now I've updated my Firefox on tuesday - and everything worked fine, hooray! I could finally see the fourth harem column. And some of the other menus in the game looked better, too.

One day later the wednesday update came and it all went back to the garbled bullshit you can see in the two pictures above. Which would be okay for me... if it didn't make everything worse. Now I have to press the tab button on my keyboard to make the ''Validate'' and ''Cancel'' buttons visible (and to be able to click on my 4th girl). And ''Validate'' is always greyed out, no matter what I do. So I can't edit my teams anymore.

I tried logging out and in again, deleting cookies, deleting the cache, disabling my adblocker, disabling tracking protection... nothing worked. Except for the adblocker I don't seem to have any other add-ons in my Firefox that could interfere with the appearance of hentaiheroes.com (just 3 different download helpers and one addon that adds something to the context menu). So I'm running out of ideas now.

Anyone else with this problem? Any hints on how to fix this? Did I overlook something? The only workaround I can think of is using a different browser to edit my teams. But this would be kinda stupid.

21 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

I had this problem for quite a while now

Yes, YOU. Not the game or the player base in general. So what does it remind you of?

[WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD!

Hopefully this. Moved to QA. Please be careful not to post request for community advice on an individual problem under Bug Reporting in the future.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

Anyone else with this problem? Any hints on how to fix this?

Are you using HH++? If so, make sure that you are running the latest version. I saw something similar on different page after the Wednesday update. Problem went away after I got Tom's latest update.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yes, YOU. Not the game or the player base in general. So what does it remind you of?

[WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD!

Hopefully this. Moved to QA. Please be careful not to post request for community advice on an individual problem under Bug Reporting in the future.

You're right, sorry.

In a moment of mental derangement it just seemed to me that it might be a problem that affects more users because it occured right after the wednesday update and it wasn't the only issue. Suddenly there was also some minor stuff like wrong poses for the team girls (the team of at least one league opponent seemed to be affected, too) or some strange miscalculations regarding team strength in HH and PsH (which luckily disappeared after a few hours). This all didn't exactly scream ''it's just your browser setup''. Especially after updating my browser shortly before. Doing a clean new install in fact.

But, yes, posting it in QA would have been the better option. Got it. I promise to improve.

@jelom& @Methos2
Thanks for the suggestions!
But (as mentioned above) my browser is probably as fresh as it can possibly be. And I've never used HH++. Maybe I should give it a try to see if this solves my problem. ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1