Mythic Pachinko "No Girls Available" Warning Still Active? (YES)

Lumpi46

1 hour ago, Lumpi46 said:

Is the "No Girls Available" warning in Pachinko still active, or when was it disabled?

Yami's thread about undocumented changes was a bit of a weird choice of thread to ask a question, so I've split your post into its own QA thread.

Yes, it's still there. There's no option in the vanilla game to disable it either, it's an option the HH++ script gives you.

image.png

image.png

Is there such a warning on Epic Pachinko? and if not, why?

I think that I tried it on Cxh, where my Night Club (the equivalent of Pachinko) is empty, and it used one orb without giving me a warning that my NC is empty.

And to be fair you just said "Pachinko" without specifying; how could we guess you were talking about EP where that feature was never there when you asked if it's "still active"?

There's one measure in EP for Draft orbs: they're greyed out and you can't use them if you don't have at least 2 girls available. But not for EPx1s. To be fair, I don't think it's required either. Emptying the EP pool is a long-term achievement and even then more permanent girls are getting added throughout the year  (although fewer and slower than before, which is good imho) and also temporary ones show up for every CE and (unless you've already cleared that too) OD.

It seems very unlikely that a player would be that far advanced on their progression for Epic Pachinko and yet not careful or aware of whether or not they have girls available. It's pretty different from MP where there are only up to 3 girls at a time with a daily rotation.

• Like 1