exclamation mark akd harem messenger

tom12344

The exclamation mark on my profile and at cgaracter page don't dissapear even though i have checked everything . it has been a week more or less. Also i am not getting new messages in the harem mesenger. It is a couple of days now. I have completed talking with 30 girls, are there no more?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tom12344 said:

I have completed talking with 30 girls, are there no more?

No. They announced some months ago that they will pause this feature. Until now there is no statement from KK when or if they will start with the messenger again.

17 minutes ago, tom12344 said:

The exclamation mark on my profile and at cgaracter page don't dissapear even though i have checked everything .

Have you clicked the whole Avatar section to the end? Sometimes you get an Avatar that's far away in the depths of the avatar layer and only if you click to the end of the Avatar list you have a chance that the mark will go.

15 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

No. They announced some months ago that they will pause this feature. Until now there is no statement from KK when or if they will start with the messenger again.

Have you clicked the whole Avatar section to the end? Sometimes you get an Avatar that's far away in the depths of the avatar layer and only if you click to the end of the Avatar list you have a chance that the mark will go.

yes i have checked everything many times. for some reason the exclamation marks and the marking aw new in the character doesn't go away . i have 2 markings as new now. In avatar i have no problem. It goes away as usual. The problem is in the character section

There were reports of such an issue some months ago too. Thought they had fixed it completly, but it seems their Spaghetti Code had stroke back. I think it's worth to write a Support-ticket (menu -> Settings -> Customer Support).

• Like 1