Hmm... Secret Cumback?

HentaiGuru

Hi Fellow Players and particularly you Ravi-Sama,

Yes it is the same girl with two different names - both have pink rabbit ears, both have a bright yellow cape - one has a pretend hook hand and an eye patch and the other loses the pretend hook hand and lifts the eye patch.  Same girl - two names - so maybe Bellini has a different picture, but that can't be because of the lifted eye patch and same yellow cape - if they just used the same picture twice - then it would be a mistake, but for sure they are different pictures - perhaps for sure the same girl but one is her spy name and the other her regular name - so it is kind of like an Alt. girl ????

We players need clarification are there 2 girls?  1 girl with 2 names?  and how do we get Bellini as Stormi is all set to go.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

P.S.  Again Rave-Sama I want to thank you for your great work and great clues.  Enjoy. 

• Like 1

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Stormi

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Bellini

Where do you find rabbit ears or a cape at Bellini? Because of the picture in the announcement? That the announcement isn't the correct one for this week should be obvious because of the fals date and the other Name in the Event widget.

They had messed up the announcement and that wasn't the first time they had done it. With a short look in the Harem and using the Name search you had gotten this too:

image.png.900ba4f014d2c267ae7952dc8824a010.png

(from my test-server account)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi Fellow Players - especially Yamiray and Bolittho76,

What really threw me was calling it a 'secret cumback' so I was in a way looking for a secret way to win Bellini.  You more experienced players are more aware of the errors and mistakes made by the designers/technicians of the game.  I being just an advanced novice am still scammed by their mistakes believe them to be true and not just -dare I say- 'silly' errors.  Again thanks to you both and may the Game Gods grant you girls in abundance.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 3