big update, What happened to the game hentai heroes?

SuperNova117

All working now and it seems aside from having the expected new quest in story mode nothing has changed for us. It was more of a backend cleanup if I understood correctly. It doesn't seem to have broken the script as Numbers said it might either. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

The only thing that I noticed is "broken" is that I can't view the details of gear on the profile pages.  I occasionally like to inspect mythic gear.

Yep I've noticed this as well today and it's a bummer. I've tried with and without the script and it doesn't change anything.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm shure there might be some people quite angry with you, if you would "delete this forum", so it is good you don't know how to. 😁

But I guess you just want this Thread to be deleted, don't think this will happen either.
Maybe if there were such a Function, it might get moved to some archive, but honestly I think it will just be here forever, just be drawn back into the Shadows by new Content.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Yop. Also, the main thing you can do if you want your thread to disappear is not bumping it to the top of the first page when it had been inactive for two weeks prior to that and everybody had forgotten about it already...

Closing the thread to avoid further necro. I'm not going to remove a valid thread just because you ask, even if it's obsolete now. Cheers.

• Like 1