Tower of fame battle stats

ghjgh

From image bellow, my stats much greater than an opponent. Moreover, one of battles I lost, for other two battles, I have received about 21-22 reward points per battle.

Someone can explain how Leagues battle stats works.

img.png

It is RNG . there is a tiny chance you lose a battle and you were unlucky.

i suggest you to install a community script which gives more details and your win chance against your opponent.

you can find a thread on the general discussion section about that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

In adition to madahmeds post: If you want to know more about the stats and how the battle mechanic works you should read the "performance Handbook" thread in the Q&A section.

Even with a chance of 99% to win you will loose some fights in a week. And your stats aren't that much above your opponent that you have a 100% win chance. Alone the three excentric girls in the team of your opponent increase his crit damage with 30% and how the synergy Bonus will change more isn't known.

• Like 3

For example, I will give one random opponent of mine. It would seem that my stats are far superior to his. But as you can see, he has a 0.04% chance of beating me. And sometimes, very rarely, it happens. Well, the Korean random used by KK increases the chances of repeating similar situations)))

1.jpg.8af380b1a533749f00b35d0a998c8d00.jpg

• Like 3