Sensual healing action not triggering in Bang event

moobu

EDIT: DELETE ME - unintentional crosspost. This is not a HH issue, but a CxH issue

In HH the sensual heal action is being performed as usual, however it does not seem to be performed at all in CH.
An all-sensual team in Bang does not seem to perform any heals - as this is the only way to get through Bang events without p2w I'm curious whether this is a bug or a feature.

Edited by moobu
unintentional crossposting
  • Thanks 1

you are wrong, you can complete the boss bang event:

- counter the boss girl element (she is voyeur, so you need 3 submissive girls)

- if sensual is not working for you, then use the strongest girls you can find (remember point 1)

- use boosters

- level your girls to 600 or better 650 (once they pass level 650 you don't even need to use sensual or counter the girl element)

• Like 1

You're missing the point.

Sensual action skill does not trigger at all. In HH it triggers before the attack move, in CxH it does not trigger at any point during Bang.

I'll take som criticism for not pointing out that sensual group is the only way for me to finish Bang, as I am far away from having lvl600 girls or even a squad of submissive. At the least I would need 1800creds to revive to even have a chance right now, but I don't think that would be enough.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2023 at 2:57 PM, moobu said:

EDIT: DELETE ME - unintentional crosspost. This is not a HH issue, but a CxH issue

No worries. How about I move your thread to the QA section of the CxH forum instead? ^^ Cheers.

• Like 1