Tips for Pantheon walls

Hey all,

I'm currently at Pantheon's Stairway 1399 completed. 

I'm fighting for my life to beat the girls at the 1400 gate, but unsuccessful so far. Haven't tried the booster yet (the one that gives 15% more atk power on Pantheon and Villians), but I feel that it won't be enough, considering the power differences, as you can see on the print bellow.

Anywayyyy... Any tips on how to defeat them? Thanks!

image.thumb.png.5b673af174e0fe60960b2d6aa3756f13.png

• Like 1

I think that you'll beat it with three Injectors (boosters) and the Mythic booster.

Your team looks good, but I don't know your max girls level. You may beat it with three injectors without the Mythic boosters, depending on your girls levels.

Anyway, you will probably be stuck on temple 1500 for some time, for that one you'll need the Mythic booster.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2023 at 10:33 PM, OmerB said:

I think that you'll beat it with three Injectors (boosters) and the Mythic booster.

Your team looks good, but I don't know your max girls level. You may beat it with three injectors without the Mythic boosters, depending on your girls levels.

Anyway, you will probably be stuck on temple 1500 for some time, for that one you'll need the Mythic booster.

Thanks for the response. I was actually able to beat them, with 3 injectors and some luck on the crits.

Btw, currently girls are at 700. From your experience, will I have any chance on beating temple 1500 with girls at 700?

Or, from your opinion, there's no point in wasting a mythic booster before they're at 750?

Edited by Perez123

40 minutes ago, Perez123 said:

Thanks for the response. I was actually able to beat them, with 3 injectors and some luck on the crits.

Btw, currently girls are at 700. From your experience, will I have any chance on beating temple 1500 with girls at 700?

Or, from your opinion, there's no point in wasting a mythic booster before they're at 750?

There is a chance, with a good blessing and boosters. The probabily to beat it won't be high, but I beat stair with probabilty a bit higher than 10%.

IIRC, I beat temple 1500 on HH with level 700 girls. You just need good blessing and a Mythic booster (I didn't even use 3 Injectors / cordyceps, only 1 or 2 may be enough).

• Thanks 1

With the mythic booster you could pass temple 1500, but my suggestion is waiting to have girls at level 750 and trying when there is a good blessing week. In the meantime you can get better hero and girl equipment that will help too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree w/ @jelom.  It'll be cheaper in the long run to just wait until level 750 is unlocked.  You wont need as many tries.

You'll be able to beat it at lvl 700, like @OmerB said, but you'll need good blessings.  Can check win chances w/ 3 +10% atk boosters, and the headband script, but I'd wait for lvl 750.  1,500 is much harder than 1,400 from what I remember.  It was an actual boss.  I needed 30k more TP (151.4k -> 184.4k TP).

I'm not that far on the CxH pantheon (wall 1185), but I beat HH's 2,000th wall, and the bosses' stats seem similar.  You have mythic gear and RE now, which I didn't have back then, so it should be easier.

Here's what HH's wall 1400 & 1500 looked like, the teams I used to beat them, plus my win chances:

wall 1400.png wall 1500.png

This is a table w/ walls 1,000-2,000, and my teams.  I beat walls 1,400 & 1,500 w/ 6 mono gear, and lvl 700.  Strong blessings made the most difference.  Usually a legendary blessing, or something that blessed the whole team.

image.png

• Thanks 1