Hello from garadron!

I stopped using them the moment I got all 6 permanent girls. From that point onwards I kept getting more and more of them while usage was limited to Club Champions, PoA and some Daily Contents. I had even more but I've used a lot during previous HA and the first LR I think

• Surprised :O 1

On 2/10/2024 at 8:21 PM, garadron said:

I stopped using them the moment I got all 6 permanent girls. From that point onwards I kept getting more and more of them while usage was limited to Club Champions, PoA and some Daily Contents. I had even more but I've used a lot during previous HA and the first LR I think

That's what most do, but still, I never saw a number close to yours.

• Thinking 1

• 3 weeks later...

update time! reached 1300 today

image.png.bab94c751c4e38d9cfd595e1c7e18e6d.png

And some stats:

image.png.b2950c355397ee15f2ad4ee9c9c4f3e4.pngimage.png.b02af8ed5059179ed699ede1fb93ffc7.png

I was able to catch up with Mythic revivals until we get another shot at Level Up Red. This should free up a lot of resources for lower rarity girls.

Since December's 1200 update

• I went from 161 L5's to 181 L5's.
  • 122 girls are at level 750 - I didn't level up many girls recently as I've been using my small group of redheads but this should go up soon because of the new Lab difficulty
  • I got another 3 permanent villain girls and there's still much to do here

image.thumb.png.71085b650fdbfc6fc390bfb72780194a.png

My current goals include:

• clearing the MP pool
  • reducing the number of girls that can show up in my SM shop (this combines both MP pool and KC girls I'll be getting through revivals)
  • combining saphire market, Lab and SM to slowly get all ME girls
  • find a way to afford both PoR and PoV's to start working on that pool of girls
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 1

• 2 months later...

New update, another 100 girls collected (actually 101, but a round number looks nicer on a screenshot)

image.png.1a0f851f4d07a8a2aedce4d2c3eb31dc.png

The biggest achievement today is that I've finally collected all Mythic girls to date:

image.png.74bd1505390fe83ed202906cdca3db78.pngimage.png.39cc0ccbe76e1bcfb05ece658a7869b6.png

Since the update from March

• I went from 181 L5's to 202 L5's. I'm super behind on upgrading them, give us more affection items 🤣
  • 164 girls at level 750 (up from 122) - pretty low priority still
  • I've managed to get the girls from the current world and I'm trying to level up Jackson's Crew and Pandora Witch so I can start grinding their tier 3

image.thumb.png.39b9bd8f49f176188e519d8f8ba3fec0.png

Looking at the goals I've mentioned last time

• clearing the MP pool
    • if we can still believe Harem++ filter here, I'm at 233 girls missing
  • reducing the number of girls that can show up in my SM shop (this combines both MP pool and KC girls I'll be getting through revivals)
    • this can't be calculated since shards data is not updating anymore, but it's a slow and long process
  • combining saphire market, Lab and SM to slowly get all ME girls
    • this is going pretty well, I got the 2 most recent Lab girls, will finally get some shards for Takara soon. I've been waiting on unlocking more girls for SM through Lab because I really want Captian Piper to show up first before I add more candidates.
  • find a way to afford both PoR and PoV's to start working on that pool of girls
    • this is the hardest part and I'm pretty sure impossible to do at this point. Even when I was getting a stable top 4 in D3 I was worried i won't make it in the long run and now it's even worse since I've ranked in top 15 for the last 3 weeks in a row. The best idea I've came up with for now is to calculate which PoV girls are given for free in PoR based on the current pattern and start skipping every second PoV paid path until PoR catches up to what I have in... 2 years 😅

To that last point if someone is interested, unless I fucked up counting, the current paid PoV girl (Riko) will be on the paid path so this one has to be bought. Next one could be skipped etc. This is a huge risk though as Kinkoid is known for many things, consistency being far from that...

• Hearts 1