Hello from garadron!

I just realized I missed my 3rd anniversary with the game on Nutaku by 2 days and with that I thought about making some kind of summary. If I'm still playing 1 year from now, it might be fun to look at this post and see how far I got in the next 12 months. So yeah, that's a me in some stats:

image.png.a1f29f97cda67caff0485e16323627e5.png

At this point I'm not even sure why I did choose a different name on the forums than on Nutaku as I doubt Elmis66 was already taken here :D

I've reached level 500 not so long ago and I'm still on my way to break the 1k girls barrier. Some stats from the harem:

• I currently have 22 M6 girls, missing first 9 of them
  • Also 153 L5 girls, missing mostly some LD girls and the last tiers from SB
  • I also recently broke the 750 level barrier for the girls and have 40 of them maxed out
  • I'd like to write how many of my girls have maxed affection but I don't think we have an option to do it other than counting manually so instead
    • total level of my girls is 240,125 out of 733,500
    • total affection scenes unlocked 2,256 out of 3,096

I play pretty casually (as in I'm not very focused on minmaxing) but with a lot of help from the community I got by simply reading a lot of your comments (like for real, some of you guys give a lot of thought on how to maximize gains in this game :D ), I have a pretty stable spot in top 15 of D3 with occasional top 4 (best place so far was 3rd) but I'm also in a very comfortable spot of having a calm job and working from home, so I can just stay in the game most of the time.

Also, fun fact, I pretty much started my forum life as a spammer back in 2021 :D

image.png.2c156728f5b172c69edd957ccf6ed49f.png

I think I even remember the comment I got it for. I have to say, this is the first forum I've been interacting with since the one my friends and I did back in school, like 20 years ago. So yeah, I needed some time to get used to the fact we're not on reddit.

I wonder what terrible feature we'll be criticizing in a year from now 🤔

That said, have fun guys, stay civil, remember to love each other and I wish you more girls with the breast size you prefer!

garadron/Elmis66

• Like 6
  • Hug 1

Nice read, thanks for that. For the record I have no idea what the reference or pun is in either or your nicknames (if there are puns or refs) but I'm used to garadron and I find it a bit catchier than what I originally misread as "Elvis 666" ^^.

Spoiler

Hmm, in hindsight that warning was unnecessary. There was a context that I was only just starting to discourage people from posting every tiny glitch or unexplained thing they experienced under "Bug Reporting". That section of the forum used to be bloated and basically redundant, with legit bug reports completely obscured by far too many posts that really belonged in QA instead. I think that was even before I made the STICKY and people started slooowly but surely differentiating between "I'm not sure about this" and "this for sure is a bug I must report".  It's much better now, but it took a lot of time and efforts.

So in that context, your "all bugs are worth reporting" comment seemed like a direct call for the exact opposite of the policy I was trying to set up. Even though being brand new to the forum at the time, you probably had no idea where I was coming from. It's your only one to this day, but yeah you kind of got caught in the crossfire. Sorry about that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

For the record I have no idea what the reference or pun is in either or your nicknames (if there are puns or refs) but I'm used to garadron and I find it a bit catchier than what I originally misread as "Elvis 666" ^^.

Garadron and Elmis are names I've came up with for characters in a novel I wrote back in school - it was pretty bad and full of stolen ideas but I always liked writing and telling stories so that was one way to start I guess 😅 These days I'm mostly using this passion to play Dungeon&Dragons with friends but the names survived in nicks I use online.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 2

Sweet! I haven't had time or opportunity for real-life RPG campaigns in years, sadly (I'm more a World of Darkness kind of roleplayer, and I really hope my wife and I will get to resume our unfinished giant Vampire campaign we put on hold a few years back; in any case it inspired both of us for a ton of other things, so it's not lost either).

I'm not really into D&D itself (still probably the best choice for one-shot or casual occasional sessions, as the lore, combat-heavy and goal-oriented core system are relatively simple for any new or casual player to pick up and it can be a lot of fun in small doses). One of the video games I've been enjoying and playing the most over the past year or so is based on a D&D license though (Idle Champions, in case that rings a bell).

• Like 1

I know about Idle Champions, but never played it. When it comes to video games, I have some masochistic tendencies and I play a lot of things in style of Dark Souls or Monster Hunter. But also a lot of other random genres I guess :D

As for D&D, I got into it only recently (I'm DMing my first campaign currently) and I agree it's a great first step for new players with how streamlined the mechanics are. I think I've spent most of my TTRPG life game mastering Warhammer Fantasy campaigns but what got me into this hobby was actually a system called Neuroshima (I have no idea if it's known anywhere outside of Poland) - it's about a postapocalyptic US with a sentient super advanced computer threat building an army of machines in the north and possibly sentient mega jungle spreading from the south. It's funny, cause it's not really my jam when it comes to themes but I had a lot of fun with it and I always saw it as a metaphor for 2 great fears of humanity - fear of the dark and untamed power that is nature and fear of being replaced by machines, combined to fuck US up

At this point I'm pretty open to different systems. One of my friends is a huge WoD and Call of Chtulhu fan and he already did some games with us in the latter, so I'm pretty sure it's a matter of time before I play some WoD as well. But on the complete opposite side of the spectrum, I also had a lot of fun playing My Little Pony: Tails of Equestria which is a really good system to introduce kids into RPGs imo.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 8:15 PM, garadron said:

I wonder what terrible feature we'll be criticizing in a year from now 🤔

We didn't have to wait long for another great move from Kinkoid, did we?

I decided to put some milestone updates here for the sake of it and today I have finally reached the 1000 girls barrier with this beauty <badum tss>

image.png.391dba78b766fd9870cc93ebb8e93b16.png

image.png.a1f2d17fdd27f6c9fbab6502ac90dfc6.png

• Hearts 2
  • GG 2

How did you choose your user name? Is it derived from some literature or a game? (You don't have to explain if you don't want to, of course, I'm just curious as it sounds interesting)

As I wrote before, it reminds me names of Númenóreans from LOTR.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, OmerB said:

How did you choose your user name? Is it derived from some literature or a game? (You don't have to explain if you don't want to, of course, I'm just curious as it sounds interesting)

As I wrote before, it reminds me names of Númenóreans from LOTR.

Garadron was a character in a novel I wrote back in school. He was a prince of a ruling family with the ability to shapeshift into a dragon so I wanted to have his name resemble word "dragon". Now that I look at it, you can even write "dragon" out of the letters with some leftovers although I'm sure that wasn't intentional when I came up with it 😅

I can't remember if I came up with the name before or after I read Silmarilion but it's possible there's some Tolkien influence in there as well.

I thought he meant "Elmis", which also sounds like it could be from Tolkien's world, but probably closer to Elven names than Númenóreans. Although their histories are tied and names by times from similar sound, like "Elendil".

"garadron" sounds quite similar to the Dúnedain chieftain lineage (descending from the Númenóreans), including "Arathorn" and "Aragorn".

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Elmis was the main character of that novel, although I can't remember its inspiration at all...

There were these super old TVs in Poland called "Elemis" but I've learned of them only after I started using this nickname

Tv Telewizor Elemis 14 cali z pilotem | Łask | Kup teraz na Allegro Lokalnie

• Like 2

On 7/3/2023 at 8:34 PM, Horsting said:

I thought he meant "Elmis", which also sounds like it could be from Tolkien's world, but probably closer to Elven names than Númenóreans. Although their histories are tied and names by times from similar sound, like "Elendil".

"garadron" sounds quite similar to the Dúnedain chieftain lineage (descending from the Númenóreans), including "Arathorn" and "Aragorn".

Elmis reminds me more of Sesame street 😂

Or Freddy Krueger 😨

Edited by OmerB
  • Haha 3

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, I've seen that on my page too a few days ago.  image.png.fd49debdc95afbea0bfe49804540cdd1.png

On 8/3/2023 at 4:59 PM, garadron said:

I never thought I'm active enough

You don't have to be active, either funny or meaningful would be sufficient; just write something, where enough people can agree / disagree to, or laugh about. 😉

The other way would be to spam the forum that much, that there is enough content to react to. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

The other way would be to spam the forum that much, that there is enough content to react to. 😁

Tssk tssk. Bad girl, DDinX! Bad! ^^

Spammers do get fairly unique "badges" on their forum profile, technically. But not the type either of you might be interested in collecting (nor I interested in giving you). ❤️ 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

New milestone:

image.png.592b70af886fc14588f6f23d1dca8509.png

Comparing the stats with my opening post 3 months ago

• I currently have 22 M6 girls, missing first 9 of them  ➡️ 28 M6 girls, missing 6 year 1 girls
  • Also 153 L5 5* girls, missing mostly some LD girls and the last tiers from SB ➡️ 179 5* girls, 144 of them being L5
  • I also recently broke the 750 level barrier for the girls and have 40 of them maxed out  ➡️ 74 girls at level 750
  • I'd like to write how many of my girls have maxed affection but I don't think we have an option to do it other than counting manually so instead ➡️ thanks to Harem++ I can check and I'm currently at 662 max affection girls (
    • total level of my girls is 240,125 out of 733,500  ➡️ 253,197 out of 825,000 (went from 32% down to 30%)
    • total affection scenes unlocked 2,256 out of 3,096 ➡️ 2,475 out of 3530 (went from 72% down to 70%)

Let's see if I'll make it to 1200...

Edited by garadron
  • GG 4

• 3 months later...

Time for an update after getting 100 more girls:

image.png.2a543bbacdd3ec290aa1f98fb251ee6b.png

Some random stats:

image.png.2cb92671a63e6cc5114ddbb9d80b48cd.png

Please revive year 1 Mythics, thank you!

I went from 144 L5's from my previous post to 161 L5's. 110 of my girls are at level 750. I'm still far away from completing the villain girls even after all these years.

image.thumb.png.bc78ebd6628c5e96edc33e02d3a5bc77.png

I am still salty about the affection scenes. Less salty about the girl skills though. More salty about the fact how few girls from Ben we've been getting recently - especially in the Mythic department. We're no longer complaining about boob sizes from what I've seen.

Oh, and I'm almost done with World 17 thanks to the crazy amounts of Energy gained from ME's.

image.png.d63a3102d1998a0383b2c4667113e252.png

See you at 1300?

• GG 4

2 hours ago, garadron said:

Please revive year 1 Mythics, thank you!

Yes pleeease. I want High Mage Arcana and Royal Housemaid. Still regretting that I did not take the (too expensive that time) opportunity for New Year Estelle some months ago. Probably make her a regular revival around New Year, like Bunna at KK anniversary? 😋

There are no tier 2/tier 3 girls, or no tiers at all for the last 4 villains?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

There are no tier 2/tier 3 girls, or no tiers at all for the last 4 villains?

Nope, only 1 tier starting with Nike. I remember back when Stairway was the newest world, people actually struggled to win against her at high levels. Back when teams had only 3 girls that is

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, they've been pretty inconsistent with villain girl distribution, not just with the extra tiers that were added to all villains there were in the game retroactively (I can't remember for certain if Pando was already there when tiers were added or if she was the only one released with extra tiers) and then they abandoned the concept altogether from Nike onwards. At least all 12 villains who have extra tiers have the same thing: an E3 on tier 2 and an L3 on tier 3.

Sake has 6 girls instead of 3, although they're all on the same tier (at the time they were looking for places to put a bunch of HCL refugees into the game fast, we also got a dozen or so added as permanent EP girls overnight, on top of KC of course).

Then you have rarities and number of stars, with the first 8 worlds' villains all having 3 common girls on tier 1 with their alpha having 5 stars, consistently. The next three (Roko through Jackson) got the same thing except their respective alphas are R5s instead of C5s. Then Pando got a C5 alpha again, and one of her other two girls on tier 1 was made a 3-star Rare instead.

And from Nike on, so the most recent 5 villains as of now, no more 5 stars, no more extra tiers, and a lot of odd experimentation with the 3-stars' rarities. One each of Common, Rare and Epic for Nike, then 3 Commons and 3 Rares for Sake (all on the same tier since tiers were no longer a thing), then just 3 Rares for WereBunny Police, and since Auga they seem to have settled on 1 Rare and 2 Epics (but again, all at 3 stars).

Last but not least, there's the strange but interesting experiments they've done from Karole to Pando, replacing Ymen drops by Gifts (Karole and Pando) or Books (Jackson). When Nike was released, we expected her to either drop Books like Jackson, making it a new pattern, or to drop something else entirely instead of Ymens. But nah, the idea was just abandoned too, and to this day those 3 consecutive villains remain the only ones to drop consumables instead of cash.

image.png

When gems were added, they spread them pretty fairly and evenly across all villains, I'd say. The first four drop 15 units randomly shared by two different colors each. The next eight drop 20 units of one gem type each. And, so far, the cycle started again in the same order (again with Nike, decidedly the pivotal "villain" in more ways than one ^^) buffed to 25 units. If they don't break this pattern too, then the next three villains will complete the current cycle with 25 units of green, orange and yellow respectively, and World 21 should have a villain who starts a new cycle by dropping probably 30 units of Dark gems. That's quite a few years away, though. ^^

TL;DR: Its a bit of a mess. I honestly don't miss the extra tiers themselves, although I would have loved to have extra drawings of Nike, Sake and the WereBunny  bunch. What I miss are the C5s and R5s (especially since the art quality hasn't gone down for permanent villain girls), and I would have loved to have at least one more villains dropping Books instead of Ymens, and maybe one villain out of every two or three new ones also dropping some type of consumable instead of just cash. But oh well.

PS: This thread is to celebrate @garadron's progress so again kuddos for that, and without spoiling anything, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by what Gross has in store for you. <3

• Like 1
  • Boner time! 🍆 1

• 2 weeks later...

I thought about doing one more update this year, looking at my stats from 31.12.2022 to see how much changed in these 12 months, so here we go.

1. Nubans

I already had a lot of them last year, but the amount got pretty insane this year. I went from 7744 last year to 16473 this year (yup, that's like going from 46464 kobans to 98838 kobans on hh.com)

I had a steady income of a couple hundred nubans per month from January to August this year with an exception in July due to the anniversary events, where I lost ~100 nubans. Unfortunately, after the CSQG fiasco happened, I lost interest in some spending opportunities - I gave up on Legendary Days and PoA, also had only 4 MDR's this year I could participate in. I thought it would balance out with the fact that I stopped buying a monthly Gold Card but nope, my income became insane.

image.png.e1f31b83468d8b9cee39ed1e95985885.png

2. Leagues

I only started recording my scores from Leagues in October 2022, which I think was a couple of weeks after I decided to finally move into D3. For a couple of months I've struggled to stay in top 30 until December when I've managed to get into top15. My best score was on the last week's bracket ending on 29.12.2022 when I got 9th place.

This year I had little problem staying in top 15 week by week. I've managed to score my first top 4 in April and then repeated that a couple of times throughout the year - total number of top 4's in 2023 is 7 to be exact.

But this of course is now overshadowed by the fact that I was able to get my first ever win in D3 in the last bracket of the year by playing pretty casually.

image.png.f1f0b67e697b06f0df4fceece8443fcd.png

3. Mythic Girls

I'll give our cute M6's a separate category as they are quite special after all.

2022 was the year when I started going after Mythics, with Norou being my first. I also started chasing Revivals with Arcana. Overall I ended last year with 15 Mythic girls.

This year, I've continued to participate in Mythic Days each month and tried to go for every possible Revival. I am ending this year having 32 Mythic girls, missing only 5 of them

image.png.8306494ad56983d38eb3bef8674350e2.png

I hope there's going to be a chance to grab all of them in 2024.

4. Harem

Gotta catch 'em all! At the end of last year I had 791 girls in my Harem. I was also missing 551 of them.

I'm ending this year having 1222 girls, missing 450. I was able to finish the task of emptying Epic Pachinko and I'm now trying to do the same with Mythic Pachinko. But I think the score is quite nice, as I was able to not only keep getting the new girls, but also reduce the total of missing girls by a 100.

5. Into 2024 we go!

Closing this long update I'd like to thank you, forum dwellers, for being awesome and allowing me to share this silly little "casual" browser hentai game with you. I appreciate the discussions in the old school forum format more than I would on the chaotic Discord and I'm looking forward to discovering whatever this new year brings to us. I have gained a lot of game knowledge from you and I hope I was able to help some of you in return as well.

My only wish for 2024 is that we will be able to call CSQG a thing of the past, a dark age of HH that we left behind (so I can actually update my topic on that subject with a definitive list as I gave up on updating it every couple of days). 🙏

Happy New Year, everyone! ❤️

• Like 3
  • GG 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...