Hello from garadron!

I stopped using them the moment I got all 6 permanent girls. From that point onwards I kept getting more and more of them while usage was limited to Club Champions, PoA and some Daily Contents. I had even more but I've used a lot during previous HA and the first LR I think

• Surprised :O 1

On 2/10/2024 at 8:21 PM, garadron said:

I stopped using them the moment I got all 6 permanent girls. From that point onwards I kept getting more and more of them while usage was limited to Club Champions, PoA and some Daily Contents. I had even more but I've used a lot during previous HA and the first LR I think

That's what most do, but still, I never saw a number close to yours.

• Thinking 1

• 3 weeks later...

update time! reached 1300 today

image.png.bab94c751c4e38d9cfd595e1c7e18e6d.png

And some stats:

image.png.b2950c355397ee15f2ad4ee9c9c4f3e4.pngimage.png.b02af8ed5059179ed699ede1fb93ffc7.png

I was able to catch up with Mythic revivals until we get another shot at Level Up Red. This should free up a lot of resources for lower rarity girls.

Since December's 1200 update

• I went from 161 L5's to 181 L5's.
  • 122 girls are at level 750 - I didn't level up many girls recently as I've been using my small group of redheads but this should go up soon because of the new Lab difficulty
  • I got another 3 permanent villain girls and there's still much to do here

image.thumb.png.71085b650fdbfc6fc390bfb72780194a.png

My current goals include:

• clearing the MP pool
  • reducing the number of girls that can show up in my SM shop (this combines both MP pool and KC girls I'll be getting through revivals)
  • combining saphire market, Lab and SM to slowly get all ME girls
  • find a way to afford both PoR and PoV's to start working on that pool of girls
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 1