False PvP opponent stats after blessings reset visual only?

Horsting

The minutes-hours after the blessings reset, opponents in leagues and seasons still show (girls' and team) stats from before the blessings reset. I recognised this already the last resets and currently am taking into account the still/again present dominatrix buff 😉.

My own stats are correct, so HH++ calculates a much lower expected chance/points. I did a fight against an opponent which I believe was a 100% win and something with 20+ points, while due to false stats it showed me just 12.x points to expect. I did loose and get just 10 points, so it looks like you do actually get what you see and hence should not do fights at all (or only when new blessings are stronger than old ones) right after blessings reset, right?

EDIT: While writing, that particular opponent updated to post blessings reset stats, and now I indeed was winning easily. So basically the question is answered: For PvP, the stats that you see do count, regardless whether they are correct based on current blessings or still from before reset due to some internal cache or what. So if opponents are stronger because of this, wait up to an hour for being updated, if opponents are weaker because of this, fight them ASAP to benefit from it 😊.

More generally: you never see the current opponent's team; you see the team your opponent had during the last snapshot. Snapshots are updated every 6 hours, so you typically see a past version of their team.

This is especially obvious today, because there is such a big difference between the past week's blessing and the current one; everyone was seeing a very low chance of victory in the 45 minutes after reset (New weak team vs old strong team).

Note: snapshots only affect defensive teams. Your own team is always up-to-date. And I wasn't sure about that, but I was able to confirm it today: Season also uses snapshot teams :)

• Thanks 1

Many thanks, now everything makes sense, also that someone mentioned that (s)he updates the team 6 hours before reset. Best would then be 5:30 or 5:15 hours: as close as possible after last snapshot before reset.

12 minutes ago, Liliat said:

And I wasn't sure about that, but I was able to confirm it today: Season also uses snapshot teams :)

Yes, at least visually, but makes sense that it is the same as in leagues: also effective snapshots.

Today I needed to do the fights anyway to not loose natural regeneration. Next Monday I will try to use as much tokens and kisses before reset that I can not only wait until new challenges but until 1 hour after reset without having kiss/token storage maxed out from regeneration. Will be fun to challenge all the left dominatrix teams 😛.