[ June 14th, 2023 ] DP - Sci-Fi Sweepstakes

Ravi-Sama

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

yeaaaaahhh...  Not a good week for me, sadly.

image.thumb.png.87b12e1abe8df9f3c51ecc686fb7fafa.png

anyways, thank you @Ravi-Sama for making the thread!  Hopefully these two will be back soon!

Karxan Edit: Ravi, maybe put the Girls' Names in the 1st post & a Link to Zoo's spreadsheet?

Zoopokemon's spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g-5kmvlHhA728yTF7xMdKfWuMe9-SqxW-QDdjc26J6I/edit#gid=505705965

Edited by Karxan
Zoopokemon's spreadsheet
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Well, if it was necroed, I might as well join the party, no? 🤔

I got Verity (I went to the end of each DP event so far without too many problems), but I didn't take the extra path... The 1st pose of Kailee didn't attract my eyes, so I passed on her.

I did a little calculation in my head: now I need much gold for the upcoming 3 MDRs... Once I get the 3 missing Mythic girls, I will be able to spare more gold.
The best choice after PoV seems to be DP.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

On 9/2/2023 at 12:28 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Ravi seems fine with it, so something must elude me. Seems weird to necro an event thread from over 2 months ago, still. 

I thought about it, but since I was the only commenter, then this thread wasn't alive before to begin w/ lol.  It's alright, I liked looking at this art and cosplays again anyway.

• Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1

5 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I thought about it, but since I was the only commenter, then this thread wasn't alive before to begin w/ lol.  It's alright, I liked looking at this art and cosplays again anyway.

Agreed!  The Cosplays are hot & well-done, but the artist knocked it out of the park with Verity's sexy outfit!  NGL, i think i wanna recreate that look/style in another game!

ava0-1200x.webpava0-1200x.webp

Hhhmmmnnn....

• Like 1

And yet these are two characters that have nothing to do with comics, which is another indicator to me that CxH is probably not more consistent than HH in that regard. ^^

---

I liked the cosplay pics Ravi posted quite a bit (I was already familiar with one of the two cosplayers from their DeviantArt accounts I think, unless they're just similar and cosplay similar stuff). But if we start bumping old threads just someone made a cool post in them back in the day, chaos is around the corner.