Club champion girls

james1478

Since one gets shards for a new/different girl, once one has been obtained, it at least depends on the players progress. But I guess the order of girls which can be archived from each champion is the same for all players. Maybe a veteran can verify this.

Ah, who did not misunderstand the question? Is it about whether different players get different girls, or whether different players get a different amount of shards?

Shards is exactly +1 for each % of impression you do (impression you do compared to overall impression of the champion). But it starts with 0.5%. So +1 shard for 0.5%, +2 shards for 1.5%, +3 shards for 2.5% etc.
And then additionally there is a base number of shards all participants get, which depends on the amount of participants. I am not 100% sure, but I think every participant gets 3 base shards when 50% of the club members participate, probably 2 base shards for 25% participants.

The HH++ script shows this quite nicely, while the game itself just shows a ridiculous guess number of shards you would get if you would keep the exact same share of impression done when the champion is finished. So e.g. if there are only 2 participants so far, with each the same impression done, the number of shards shown by the game is 50, as if you would do 50% of the whole impression of the club champion when it is defeated. The HH++ script shows the true number of shards each player gets, based on the impression done until now, in the participants table.

Edited by Horsting

let me clarify this question more by an example:

suppose i was previously in some other club where I got Sofia after defeating ezekiel and the next girl ezekiel will give is Nubia ,

after this i joined a new club and its the same champion Ezekiel giving me Nubia,but for those who did not get Sofia in the new club would the champion give shards of different girls to other players

@james1478 Club champion girls are queued up like PoP and league girls for individual players, not by club. When you get one, you start fighting for the next one. So not everyone in the same club fights for the same girl. When there is no more girls in the queue for you, get get an affection gift when the match is finished.

The number of shards you get from a match is based on the following formula:

image.png.0a17d24daff0136bbffb0bef4b4fab05.png

Where r is the relative impression (1%=1) and p is the number of participants.

As @Horsting said, don't believe the number of shards reported by the game during the match. It uses the impression % based on the current impression, not total impression. The HH++ scripts correct it or you can use the above formula.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the formula, so the absolute number of participants is relevant, not the ratio of participating club members, good to know. Side note: "round()" means mathematically correct rounding, i.e. from 0.5 on it is rounded up, below that it is rounded down. At least this matches my observations.

• Like 1