HH/Nutaku

ShannonX

What I could read at Discord was that KK was investigating the issue. There is a hint that the problems are related to the Boss Bang (was mentioned at Discord) but not more mentioned from KK at the moment. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

What I could read at Discord was that KK was investigating the issue. There is a hint that the problems are related to the Boss Bang (was mentioned at Discord) but not more mentioned from KK at the moment. 🤷‍♂️

Thank you for the update. I don't have Discord so I would have never known. Seems odd that the 100 fights from boss bang would shut it down for hours though.

I think it's not only the traffic from all the Players who need to finish BB in the first seconds of the event. Seems more that they had messed up their Spaghetti Code with the actual setting and the BB is in the core of this code-mess. But this is only my assumption and interpretation of what's known from KK side.

• Like 1

That BB was a part of the problem was mentioned at Discord, more than a h ago. Between this and the rollback of the anniversary event there were no new reports so I had tu use the informations I had at the time I wrote the other post. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jelom said:

but it has been solved removing the kinkversary event, not boss bang ...

I am curious what they plan to do about the advancement from the anniversary and when it will start up again. Was there anything on discord about that as well? Thank you for your response

Looks theres only a few people me included with this weird problem!

With this stupid problem going i am missing important points on Seasonal Recumming wich can mean i lose the chance of getting the points needed for Lupa Mother!

Edited by Pirusssd
  • Sad 1