[Invalid] [Solved] Not able to collect rewars for Stage 5 in Royale Erotic.

MDuss

HI. I have now complete Stage 5 in royale erotic and I am not able to collect the rewards.

image.thumb.png.a58098bf2d26e0e673d2fb1167a15b8d.png

Because of this I also can not go any further because as long as I didn't collect the stage 5 rewards my actions for stage 6 are not count.

So I stuck here. I have tried it on 2 different browsers and on my smartphone. I deletet my browser chache and cookies, but nothing works. A refresh with strg + F5 didn't work too.

MfG
MDuss

Try to spend some Ymens more. The game rounds the amount of spended/needed money so it can be that you had spend a tiny bit of Ymen to less to reach the goal (Example: Spended amount: 14.099.900 rounded up to 14,1M and needed amount would be: 14.100.100 rounded down to 14,1M).

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Try to spend some Ymens more. The game rounds the amount of spended/needed money so it can be that you had spend a tiny bit of Ymen to less to reach the goal (Example: Spended amount: 14.099.900 rounded up to 14,1M and needed amount would be: 14.100.100 rounded down to 14,1M).

THX. That works.

1 hour ago, MDuss said:

THX. That works.

Glad you found the answer to your question.

Next time, please mind the STICKY and post an actual question in Q&A instead of jumping to conclusions and making an invalid Bug Report here, though:

[WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD!

Edit: @MDuss Looking into your moderation history, I can see that you've ALREADY made this exact mistake, and I've ALREADY warned you for it back in March. Please DO visit your own forum profile and read moderator's warnings from now on, too. I'll give you benefit of the doubt that you never noticed this and never read my previous warning, for now. Cheers.

Div*

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [Invalid] [Solved] Not able to collect rewars for Stage 5 in Royale Erotic.
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic