mythic pachinko is such a scam

StormAnimal

With a drop chance a little above one percent, such can happen. At least you do not need to worry boosters for a while, and should have a good stock of gems for Tuesday 😉. I guess some mythic gear dropped instead?

At least there was no L5* in today's selection.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Scam is a hard word and with games like this I don't think it would be my word of choice for a single part of it. It's either all of the game or nothing. Also you kind of know what you are dealing with from minute one. Is it still a scam if you know how these games work?

I agree the droprate for Mythic pachinko is very dissatisfying

• Like 4

I've blown through a couple or three hundred orbs at a time with no luck a few times, and a couple times, I've gotten the girl on the first try or two. Right now I'm at the level where there are so few girls I need left in the pool that I'm accumulating mythic orbs faster than I can use them.

This is not legitimate feedback. I let it slide initially, but since our good friend @Booj was on such a roll of bumping (or making) all the wrong threads tonight, then I'll have to close this one too.

Stop polluting the forum with empty, useless garbage. Be it your own or old shit you dig up and bump. Last warning.

• Thinking 1