Thanks for the update and gtfo

SBars

What is the issue? Your power is higher, so that seems correct. Of course I have no idea what exactly this power value means (it is neither team power, not AP), but some sort of overall strength based on all stats, I assume. So it would be great to have information about this added to the game.

Ah, this is what OP meant, lost three times, last with just 7 points. I just focused on the power and AP values highlighted 😅. The win chance/E[X] on the battle screen would have been interesting, which should imply e.g. counter bonuses not visible on the screenshot. So it is perfectly possible that an opponent with comparable stats wins due to counter bonus(es), at least has a non-zero chance to have those results.

To be clear, I didn't watch all 3 fights in full, but my first attack dealt 112k and my opponent only dealt 62k. Considering that I have higher base health and the right to the first hit, it's some kind of nonsense that I lost 3 out of 3 fights. ? To win, I need 7 max 8 hits even without crits, and the enemy needs 11-13 hits, how does a 10% increase even with counter bonuses compensate for this?

6 hours ago, SBars said:

how does a 10% increase even with counter bonuses compensate for this?

It's +10% AP and +10% ego (or +20% crit chance), and those alone may not lead to this result the way you explain it. But it is possible that the opponent(s) critted in all or most following rounds while you did never again, and then the counter bonus on top of this may give the last bit.

Actually I never checked if the opponents' stats shown in the table are adjusted by their counter bonus already, in case you have currently selected the respective team colour. Would be another reason to always select a rainbow team when browsing opponents. Anyway best as defensive team (unless blessing make one colour very strong).

Edited by Horsting