[Aug 3, 2023] The Queen of Lust

Karxan

image.jpeg

Wildman,

Starting today and ending on the 6th of August, you have to face The Mimic for a chance to win the mesmerizing Seraphina.

She reigns as the Queen of Lust in the realm of forbidden desires, and she thrives on the psychic power of yearning, the unquenchable longing between strangers and lovers.

Will you catch her attention and get her to join your Harem?

🖤 Seraphina 🖤

image.gifava0.png

M6 🖤Dominatrix/Black🖤 
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Ravi edit: Added event image and .gif.
  • Thanks 1

Seraphina, w/Astral Amethyst's Potion (AAP)
1st 50x: 6💖, 3💖 from AAP
2nd 50x: 6💖, 3💖 from AAP

6💖 drops/100 CP = 6%? am i doing it right?  i'm a bit out of it today; rough night & rougher morning.

(( @Ravi-Sama, if you has the time, plz add a gif of her animation?  Thanxies!))

Edited by Karxan
UpDDate!!
  • uwu 1

image.gif

I recruited Seraphina.  🤘🏽  She's my 2nd M6 in CxH.  Just have ~3k Dom gems, and I'm lvl 361, so it'll take me a long time to max her, but I view it as an investment, since she has one of the most useful elements.  Noticed her trait is golden eyes, like all Dom/Eccentrics focusing on eye color.  I have 6 L5s w/ that eye color.  There are also 5 M6s total w/ golden eyes.  Seems like something to think about for the future, w/ girl skills.

It cost 7588 kos for 780 CP, plus the 2.7k kos for 5 SP.

Drop rate was ~5.57%.  Which is pretty bad, but I don't mind.

She has one of the nicer art styles present in CxH imo.  I can tell them apart, b/c they have distinct facial structures.

There's about 36k shards left and a day remaining in the event.  Maybe this is common for CxH, w/ less players than HH.

Also, gonna recruit a Dom M6 in HH, but had a better ~6.11% drop rate there, so it was ~1.2k kos cheaper.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

it'll take me a long time to max her, but I view it as an investment,

i tend to view all MGirls, & some LD/OD Girls, as investments.  😁  Congrats on getting her!

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 2

She's mu 9th Mythic girl, and the first Dom.

I used 4 shard boosters, and I don't know how many kobans, since I'm pretty rich (and also used lots of kobans to refill league fights today, I'm going for my 2nd DIII win) 🙂 It got me forward a lot on the SE.

I'm predicting that we'll see Mythic Lupa (Exhibisionist) on the next 'special' MDR, and then Nightfall (another Dom) on the end of the month.

Edited by OmerB
  • GG 2

I recruited her also, aren't the all just a big investment?

image.png.12e15455516c2fb1e89dff517d0d98bd.png

The PsH Girl will follow on the last day (missing 3 Shards).

What bothers me a little, is that in HH it might not be enough.
Got 80 Shards so far, and if I scrape together all the rest of kobans hidden in dark places, I count 2142.
With regen and some CP in Season there will be about 40 CP tomorrow, with those Kobans I could buy 220 CP.

Let's hope RNG is not completely against me. 🤔

• Hug 1
  • GG 1