collect money with kobans bug

swavolt

On 8/6/2023 at 1:06 PM, swavolt said:

it's not a bug. it's only annoying. when i click on collect money, namely when i pay with kobans, the harem window always appears afterwards, which i have to click away.

We have a few more pressing issues right now, I'd say.

Feel free to send an in-game ticket to suggest a different landing page than the Harem after collecting the Harem's income, if you'd like. 🙏

I would consider this a bug or at least flaw: Why should the harem open when you collect Ymen via kobans, while it does not open when you collect them for free via monthly card? There is no point to open the harem after collecting Ymen, or do I understand something wrong?

Edited by Horsting

No, no, you got it right the first time. I just don't think it's very important.

This is not a global issue, by the way (at the very least, I'm not affected). I've just tested it (you owe me 12 kobans ^^) and it doesn't take me to the Harem page. I just have 12 kobans less and 12M Ymens more, and I'm still on the main page.

@swavolt What server, platform, device, app and/or browser?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, swavolt said:

pc - Windows 10 - firefox, chrome and brave browser tested -

Okay. Then it should work normally. Have you tried deleting your cache and cookies?

Otherwise, feel free to send a ticket. Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide your screenshots and as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.