league not updating

swavolt

if i change my team - league show my old team - and everybody see my old team and fight against my old team - thats more than bad

i think if you have boosters they stay longer than it can - because the points i can have are the same with and without boosters

update must go immediatly and not hours

sorry - but now its gambling

Since League started in the game there were snapshots every 6h. Every fight against an opponent will use the data for the opponent from the snapshot. Some years ago they added a chance for a snapshot for single participant in the League when their boosters run out - a chance, not a guarantee!

Now you can see the actual booster status, but that doesn't mean that you now see which status the actual stats (boosted or unboosted) of an opponent have. For this you have to do some math (or use one of the scripts).

The snapshot system has the benefit that you can catch players unboosted because of a snapshot while they with some effort trying to reequip boosters immediatly when they run out and that you have time to collect more tokens to fight against an opponent that had unboosted stats at the time he got snapshotted.

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Now you can see the actual booster status, but that doesn't mean that you now see which status the actual stats (boosted or unboosted) of an opponent have. For this you have to do some math (or use one of the scripts).

The stats you see are the exact stats you fight against, hence imply the actual booster status. No math needed. What you do not see correctly instead is the booster status:

• Expired boosters are often still shown on opponents, just without timer. In this case, they are effectively unboosted, represented/matching as well with their shown stats. HH++ helps with highlighting those expired boosters.
  • When opponents equip new boosters, they are shown with timer, but opponents remain effectively unboosted until next snapshot, just like it was before the league update. So basically when a timer shows that new boosters were equipped after last snapshot, the opponent is unboosted. This at least matches all my observations.

change your team and all other opponents fight against your old team - i see my new team only in the teamfight window and there i can toggle my team

i try to give my teammate 75 points with a weak team - but he sees allways the last snapshot

if i use new boosters - it was all not updated - booster team and so on

i must see the regular opponent team - not the snapshot

and that was before the league updates - i saw the regular opponent team in real time

no - i do that before und my teammate saw my real team when i change and he fight against my weak team and i had change to my best team after that. And we made it in club chat in real time about 1 min.

second was - i saw before update every time my real team, never a snapshot before. now only snapshot

14 hours ago, Horsting said:
  • Expired boosters are often still shown on opponents, just without timer. In this case, they are effectively unboosted, represented/matching as well with their shown stats. HH++ helps with highlighting those expired boosters.
  • When opponents equip new boosters, they are shown with timer, but opponents remain effectively unboosted until next snapshot, just like it was before the league update. So basically when a timer shows that new boosters were equipped after last snapshot, the opponent is unboosted. This at least matches all my observations.

I can't confirm both points, I regularly make different experiences.

• When boosters expire everything can happen - stats go up, down or sideways. Opponents can be boosted, although the boosters are shown as expired or not shown at all. One example from my current league, a de facto boosted player:

image.png.534e4d954918327318a0d4b61cc7a5a4.png

• When opponents equip new boosters immediately at expiry, the new boosters are often shown with new timers a few minutes after the expiry of the old ones. The stats of these players often remain increased.
16 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

As said, this matches my observations. As the booster detector is not functional anymore, which other script do you have in mind? And is there a simple rule of thumb formula to do this math without spreadsheed, but only by mental arithmetic? For example, input parameters LEVEL and TEAM POWER, assume a mythic equipment set and full passive bonuses, result expected AP and EGO.

Edited by Bobick
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, Bobick said:

One example from my current league, a de facto boosted player

Which boosters do you assume? Cordys definitely not, but the ego seems a little high indeed, so Chlorella or Ginseng?

Generally that (some) stats go up can also be due to team changes, but indeed unlikely as long as you do not also see an element switch, e.g. because a counter team was selected or so.

Probably I do not see this cases because I always sort for weakest first, where usually unboosted players appear, with and without booster, with and without timer. But most with boosters and timers have them started from after last snapshot.

Probably we really need to get back the booster detector. The formulas are all still correct, only the values need to be read from elsewhere. But it is now ever easier, since one does not need to select a player but all values can be taken directly from the table. Ah, although player profiles still need to be parsed for MG bonuses etc. And it lost precision due to girls skills, as long as someone does not add code to take these into account correctly. And I think GG was also never taken into account.

It is such unbelievable rubbish that the game does now show boosters as the great new update, but it has zero value because the actual booster state can be completely different. Much worse than just showing nothing and let people or scripts derive the correct status.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Horsting said:

Which boosters do you assume? Cordys definitely not, but the ego seems a little high indeed, so Chlorella or Ginseng?

I might have assumed something similar, but I wasn't online for the last hours, and now the same player is shown as

image.png.06aea61dea387575e6624a2950045b00.png

I checked, and the team power is unchanged. In the first screenshot above he had more attack, ego, defense... so he must have had equipped even more chlorellas, ginsengs and cordyceps. Oh wait, that is not possible... it remains mysterious.

Some smaller bonuses from MG, GG or skills are definitely not always applied correctly, I recognised this as well. Sometimes this is corrected after next snapshot, sometimes not. The differences (also in your case) are relatively small and all stats are affected but harmony, which points into GG and skills direction. However, indeed boosters at least are definitely not more now, but either the same or less.

So yeah, basically everything about opponents' boosters, GG/skills/MG(?) bonuses is completely buggy, without any clear pattern but full of randomness. Was there actually any statement of KK that they are looking into this, or has at least anymore properly forwarded this mess to them?

Edited by Horsting