No game screen at all??

HornyCat

I am wondering if anybody else is having the same problem I am right now. With the start of the new "Missions" timer, I was able to get the first Mission going on 3 of the games. I then collected Thur's Contest Reward from the CxH game with no problem.

The problem(s) started when I went to collect Thur's Contest from HH, and then PSH. In both games it put up the "usual" message of "the game is not responding" (which I get quite often these days, because they can't seem to "fix" this issue), and now the only thing I am getting for all 3 games is a blank white screen. I don't even have a way to put a ticket in about this.

So I'm asking this, to see if this is something that is just an issue for me, or if it is something that is and/has happened to everybody.

Thank You ahead of time for any help and/or answers.

• Thanks 1

OK, and Thanks for the replies so far. While it sucks that yet again KK can't seem to start a "new day" without breaking something, at least I know it is not just me getting/being screwed by not being able to put my new Boosters in place, while everybody else can do so, thus them getting it but not me.      DOH!!    LOL

Thanks Bolitho!     🙂

I don't do the whole Discord thing, and probably wouldn't be allowed to be in/on the KK one anyways, especially not after they changed the "rules" for it, with us Players NOT being allowed to say anything bad about KK, and especially not about the greedy head moron running it, Rosso.       LOL

• Like 1