no rewards from daily goals

Methos2

Claiming daily goals didn't actually provide rewards. I had 0 CP before claiming, I still had 0 CP after claiming all 6 goals. I wouldn't be surprised that I didn't get other rewards as well. I tried logging out and back in, refreshing browser. The rewards weren't deposited to my account. I created a ticket for this.

4 hours ago, Methos2 said:

Claiming daily goals didn't actually provide rewards. I had 0 CP before claiming, I still had 0 CP after claiming all 6 goals. I wouldn't be surprised that I didn't get other rewards as well. I tried logging out and back in, refreshing browser. The rewards weren't deposited to my account. I created a ticket for this.

This sucks, and I hope it doesn't affect too many players. It's not global, however. Moving this to QA. You did the right thing sending a ticket, as it seems to be an isolated issue at this time.

PS: Please mind the Sticky in Bug Reporting (not just the title, but the entire post; unless you have reason to expect your individual issue is affecting many others, QA should always be the place to mention an individual issue you're experiencing). Thanks.

[WARNING] DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS HERE. GO TO "QA" INSTEAD!

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2023 at 4:20 PM, Methos2 said:

My post was to warn others. This didn't glitch on a single action. It failed on all 6 claim actions so it hit some sort of a bug.

Yes, in your specific case. But you're the only player I know of that it happened to, so that's a weird individual issue you've experienced. We want to keep Bug Reporting only for widespread things. Hope you sent a ticket.

• Like 1