Is anyone else disappointed with Demon Queen Mala

Zaroth

Being a Bondage enthusiast my favourite girls are always the ones that are tied up. This makes Mala my favourite girl in the game as every Variant of her is tied up in new, fun ways. So when I saw a mythic variant was coming I immediately yelled "shut and take my money". After getting her though I was very disappointed to find that not one of her affection grades or scenes had a single piece of bondage. Does this not seem strange to anyone else, a character renown for one thing doesn't have it in there mythic variant. It's left me feeling a little robbed.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Hug 1

Not only am I disappointed in her scenes, but the other girls as well.
The seven “sins” are too well behaved to be considered sins.

As for Mala, the scenes seem like a much lighter version of what we've seen from her, if the guy likes this type of content he would certainly expect at least something better in a mythic

Edited by krayzo
Discuss the topic better
  • Like 2

9 ore fa, garadron ha scritto:

now that I've started unlocking her affections scenes I have to say that this post seems to be only partially true. While she doesn't have any ropes, she is being restrained by chains which fits her theme

In one scene and that's it. Okay, two if we want to count the chain we see in the third scene, but we have to be generous to concede that.

I do not have all mythics, but between the ones I got, Mythic Mala is for sure the blandest, and considering her personal "theme" that persist in all of her variations (bdsm addicted) and her "title" (demon queen) it is kind of a pity. I'm not questioning art quality (which is on average with other mythic girl standards). Sadly, she does feel quite uninspired, though, and that's both in poses and in scenes. 

I'd like to say another thing but I'm afraid it would be too spoilerish for what the forum rules admit, and I'm on my phone, so I cannot put it directly under a spoiler tag.

• Like 4

Le 04/10/2023 à 10:45, Zaroth a dit :

Being a Bondage enthusiast my favourite girls are always the ones that are tied up. This makes Mala my favourite girl in the game as every Variant of her is tied up in new, fun ways. So when I saw a mythic variant was coming I immediately yelled "shut and take my money". After getting her though I was very disappointed to find that not one of her affection grades or scenes had a single piece of bondage. Does this not seem strange to anyone else, a character renown for one thing doesn't have it in there mythic variant. It's left me feeling a little robbed.  

I fully agree, i'm really sad to see there are 0 bondage elements, its a big miss in my opinion :( . She's the symbole of bondage in the haremverse

Edited by kermitouille

We had a good discussion about it on the HH discord, many participated and gave their comments about it. they will improve Mythic Mala and revival when it's ready.

I told them that BDSM and Bondage are her characteristics, but I don't know what her improvement will be, but something will definitely change is her poses, as most people agree that not good like the other mythic.

• Like 3