this can't be bugs!

ID 2958531_

1. because there are no bugs in this game, only known issues which were already mentioned in the FAQ (even I never found anything there)
  2. So the latest "features" must be there by intention (don't ask why).
  3. I don't like the hidden status lines for the club-champion.
  4. I hate all these years old wrong and useless notification marks.
  5.  it's hard to guess which daily missions we have got today.
  6. I don't argue with this oh so mighty moderator (who picks on me since years) about my opinion.

•  
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Of course there are many bugs, without question. But it does not help when people open new threads over and over again about the same topic, which has been reported to and recognised by KK already. Neither us "regular" players, nor the moderators, which are regular players as well, have insights into KKs reasoning for ignoring so many bugs for such a long time, or in case why they are unable to fix those in months or years. The best we can do is keep the bug report forum as clean as possible to be as productive as possible, which is what moderators are trying to achieve.

• Like 1

while I agree with you here, seems every update show new bugs and added features instead of any debug action.

I still have the feeling that a certain moderator just post me a warning and doesn't even read what I reported, this way the developers may never hear the feedback.

I'd recommend to fire these gadgeteers and hire professional programmers.  

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ID 2958531_ said:

seems every update show new bugs and added features instead of any debug action.

Both is true: Especially this update addressed quite a lot of bugs (while most prominent ones are indeed not solved): https://blog.kinkoid.com/patchnotes/patch-notes-hentai-heroes/

Bug fixes:

• Add back the fullscreen option for mobile browsers
  • Fix reward notification on Contest tab
  • Fix league rank display on home page
  • Fix broken animation when returning for pass payment page without purchasing
  • Fix free Pachinko timers to be synced with mythic Pachinko selection refresh
  • Fix edge cases where quest images were not loading on some iOs devices
  • Fix visual issue with claimed shards becoming orbs once the girl is won in Seasons
  • Fix daily missions tutorial correctly appearing (without refreshing the page)
  • Fix console error when clicking on a Seasons reward
  • Minor visual fix for tabs in the MC shop popup

At the same time, new bugs have been introduced, some of them fixed within the ours after patch/reset until now.

21 minutes ago, ID 2958531_ said:

I still have the feeling that a certain moderator just post me a warning and doesn't even read what I reported, this way the developers may never hear the feedback.

At a quick look, I see only one case where you created a clear dupe report and one where you created a report after the related event was over already, where hence investing time is somewhat wasted, given the enormous amount of bugs effective outside of events. In general, there are a lot of dupe reports, or such which are indeed no bugs but misunderstanding, or RNG or something like that. Note that some are also discussed within chit chat or event threads, and moderators read all of them, while you might have missed them there. So yeah, I cannot fully rule out that some reactions may be a little harsh, or biased as of the many dupes and obsolete reports, but trust me that KK is aware or made aware of what you mentioned or reported in the past. And moderators are definitely not picking on you in particular, but on all dupe or unclear or obsolete reports or questions/personal issues in the bugs report forum.

28 minutes ago, ID 2958531_ said:

I'd recommend to fire these gadgeteers and hire professional programmers.  

It might not be that developers are bad, but that they are simply not given sufficient time and/or instructions/infrastructure for good coding quality, reviews and testing. To me at least the impression is that the errors is more to look for among the heads/deciders among KK, not so much those which are coding, drawing or writing for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ID 2958531_ said:

I played KK games years ago while they were still bound to Nutaku. so the problem with bug reports and Warnings started already there.

Then you should know the rules and things I stated by now, and should know to look more around before posting into the bug reports forum. Why a single moderator action in this forum is a reason for you to stop playing the game itself is, well, not sure why one would do that? Just try to take things less personal, see them more objective and ignore the "unkind" tone within posts here, you think you might read between the lines (whether true or not). Written text is very bad to transport emotions and tones, and prone to be misunderstood when trying to get subtext. I am keep telling this over and over, also since my own written text is often interpreted somehow offensive, especially when I have a different opinion than the (answering) majority and keep arguing. With a beer in a pub we would have fun, despite I am very talkative, but on forums I am shocked to suddenly get an answer with a lot of emotion and obviously hurt feelings inside. Something I need to learn dealing with, being more careful when arguing in written text as well.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, ID 2958531_ said:

I don't argue with this oh so mighty moderator (who picks on me since years) about my opinion.

13 hours ago, ID 2958531_ said:

11 hours ago, ID 2958531_ said:

I quit playing after several unkind moderator actions back then. wanna guess who was it ?

Fuck off already with all of this pathetic bullshit, you whiny troll.

Here's your entire moderation history (just the list, not the content, but I've posted right in each thread each time):

image.png

All three times because you refuse to understand or follow the basic forum rules for Bug Reporting. All three times a simple warning, temporary mod-approval restriction on your posts, and an invitation to read and follow the fucking large sticky thread in the Bug Reporting forum that you seemingly refuse to read.

But you're the victim of a mean forum moderator who's been picking on you for years, and you're the one to suspect me of not even reading your fucking useless posts... And those three minimal interactions with me are the reason you quit the game? Yeah, right. V_v

Some people will fabricate fake drama over literally nothing at all. It's pretty impressive. Take a month off for this clear libel* and waste of time, and don't bother coming back on this forum unless you're willing to contribute instead of being strictly a nuisance as you've been today in particular.

9 hours ago, Methos2 said:

You are now just antagonizing him. Not really helping here. No need to have the last words all the time.

Agree to disagree. No need to accept any random troll's whining and just plain lies as a request for help, and no need to always take the perceived "side" of whoever is actually picking on "the moderator", you know? V_v

Horsting's posts were absolutely fine and made a lot of sense, but it was unfortunately a waste of his time and wisdom as his points flew miles above IDWhatever's head.

Case closed. Troll temp-banned as is not only the logical next step for another offense after getting 3 warnings and temp restrictions, but more importantly more than proportionate for the level of bullshit he polluted the forum and wasted valuable time with today.

Moving on, folks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Updated
  • Thinking 1