no girls shards in adventure combativity

swavolt

Shit happens. There is no 100% drop chance, so it is possible that you get none for 100 combats or more. I also did not get any event girl shards for the last 40 50 60 fights, while sometimes I get multiple drops in 10 fights. That is RNG 😉.

Edited by Horsting

I am at 50 60 CP now with 0 shard drops at Karole, neither for the OD event girl, nor for the two tier 1 girls, which are still open. As we cannot rule out that there was indeed a bug introduced with today's patch, did anyone get shards so far?

Edited by Horsting

Coincidence or not, I am also at 60 CP without any shard drop now. The combined tier and OD shards drop chance should be about 15%, so that the chance for this is 0.85^60=0,000058=0,0058%, or 1 in 17,000 cases. So probably we do have a bug affecting just some players. The permanent girl drop chance is only about 6%, so without OD (girl), 60 CP without shard drop are much more likely.

Edited by Horsting

my clubmates dont becomes shards (4 x ca 38 chances) - but i now in a 18 row i become 3 shards  after 76 chances

thanks to all

i thought it seems to be a bug with the broken club chat and the unseen mission tab - club chat now still broken

3 hours ago, swavolt said:

club chat now still broken

Are you sure? It had been fixed for me while I was tinkering with an own fix. The underlying JavaScript did suddenly change its version string and voilá, they removed the faulty tutorial call which caused the issue. In case try to clear browser cache: CTRL+F5

• Like 1