That girl who got away...

Jack_HH

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Abraël is actually a pretty good allrounder as well. Her defense stats are very decent. Whereas Summer Red Battler has defensive stats that are basically non-existent.

And know-how will have the best girl in the game by tomorrow. Sure, you'll first need to upgrade her, but that doesn't mean she won't be the best girl in the game.

I actually think low excitement is better. I think it means she needs less to be excited so the bar fills quicker. Although I never really looked into it.

I cannot agree about the music event. Metal Noemy is the only one that was worth going for. This was the famous event where event girls were guaranteed when doing epic pachinko x10 games. They never did that again. So it must have brought them less money than previous events for them not to repeat that. I can think of just one cause and that is that most players didn't particularly like the pachinko girls so didn't go for them even though they were guaranteed. That was certainly my opinion about them.

Just to update on the Juy Sea to help make my earlier point... Only two scenes further on from the last demand for cash and I'm being stung for 116,900 for the cost of Eugenie's chicken meal in order to advance further.  These costs were the second of many in order to advance through this world.  Compared with other worlds, this is a grossly expensive one to advance through.  I know I keep going on about it, but seriously, in fairness to players, it ought to be corrected.  The appropriately named 'A Glutton's Tears' is the worst by far and fortunately it is second quest in.

Story costs gradually increase with the worlds (although world 6 has a lower total cost than world 5). It is just something you got to learn to deal with. You are further in the story, so your income has increased and this reflects in the story costs. It will only get worse.

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I cannot agree about the music event. Metal Noemy is the only one that was worth going for. This was the famous event where event girls were guaranteed when doing epic pachinko x10 games. They never did that again. So it must have brought them less money than previous events for them not to repeat that. I can think of just one cause and that is that most players didn't particularly like the pachinko girls so didn't go for them even though they were guaranteed. That was certainly my opinion about them.

Besides Metal Noemy, I though that Boku Mi Maï and Juin Lelierre were gorgeous. The only reason I didn't try for Juin Lelierre was because that was my very first event and my quantity of kobans at the time was from low to unexisting.

Although those girls might be unknown to some players, since they aren't based on anime or videogame characters, but on music videos.  

Edited by Jack_HH

il y a 7 minutes, Jack_HH a dit :

Besides Metal Noemy, I though that Boku Mi Maï and Juin Lelierre were gorgeous. The only reason I didn't try for Juin Lelierre was because that was my very first event and my quantity of kobans at the time was from low to unexisting. 

Chthugha mentionned about pachinko girls and Boku Mi Mai was mission girl.

I found Juin Lelierre pretty, but not amazing. Of course, tastes and preferences may vary. But overall, all the opinions I've read on the matter were that the pachinko girls from this event were not good enough to motivate buying kobans).

I would have never imagined that the Music Party event was so unpopular, it is my favorite after Sci-Fi and Dark Fantasies. If that's the case, I blame the fact that some girls were based on music videos instead of anime and videogames, and Nicki Minaj... I blame everything on Nicki Minaj!

By the way, @Peregrine Took, I was under the impression that there was only one artist making all the art on HH, so the artist that made Metal Noemy would be the same one who makes everything else. I could be mistaken, since I don't personally know all the team.

Edited by Jack_HH

2 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Although those girls might be unknown to some players, since they aren't based on anime or videogame characters, but on music videos.  

Oh I know. Me!Me!Me! and I know Juin Leliere from that movie with the Daft Punk music.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

I would have never imagined that the Music Party event was so unpopular, it is my favorite after Sci-Fi and Dark Fantasies. If that's the case, I blame the fact that some girls were based on music videos instead of anime and videogames, and Nicki Minaj... I blame everything on Nicki Minaj!

By the way, @Peregrine Took, I was under the impression that there was only one artist making all the art on HH, so the artist that made Metal Noemy would be the same one who makes everything else. I could be mistaken, since I don't personally know all the team.

That's absolutely the opposite of what I said!  As I put it, I implied that the artist who created Metal Noemy seems to be different from the artist who created Princess Noemy up to 3 stars and that the artist who created her 4 and 5 star images appears to be the same artist who created Metal Noemy.

Further hints of different artists being used for one haremette is that of Bunny.  The artist who created her for her first 3 affection stars is clearly different from the artist who originally created her next two affection stars, along with her later affection scenes (she was subsequently brought back closer to her form up to her third star in her 4 and 5 star profile images).  The same applies to Juliette.  There is little resemblance in her character and form between her original and later profile images and affection scenes.  The upgraded images of Justine show the same characteristics of change suggesting a different artist.

It is clear to me anyway that there are a number of artists who have been working on the same haremette, suggesting there is a team of artists - as one would expect.  The challenge for them all is to be able to work consistently to faithfully maintain the character of each girl when she is upgraded.  This is extremely important in my view.  I look forward to seeing what Samane looks like now.  In her original form she had a very distinctive appearance capturing the spiritual, other-worldly form of a shinigami.

8 hours ago, Peregrine Took said:

Just to update on the Juy Sea to help make my earlier point... Only two scenes further on from the last demand for cash and I'm being stung for 116,900 for the cost of Eugenie's chicken meal in order to advance further.  These costs were the second of many in order to advance through this world.  Compared with other worlds, this is a grossly expensive one to advance through.  I know I keep going on about it, but seriously, in fairness to players, it ought to be corrected.  The appropriately named 'A Glutton's Tears' is the worst by far and fortunately it is second quest in.

Merely another two scenes further on and I'm being stung for another 116,900.  This time for a picnic basket - again to feed Eugenie's face.  It's almost as if the artists and developers are having a bit of sadistic fun at our expense and would probably be laughing out loud that they got a reaction of the kind expressed in this post.

I'm basing my information on the Kinkoid Patreon page, where they specify that the team has one illustrator:

image.png.a12906a7e846c94d24f21b14a4c88605.png

But maybe one of the moderators or the members who have personally spoken with the team could corroborate this or comment if Kinkoid have more than one illustrator.

Kinkoid patreon page presents the team at its beginning. They hired a few people in meanwhile, although they still are a small team.

It's the same artist (Solgeku) that have drawn all versions of Bunny and Noemy. But its personal style has evolved between HH debuts and now, hence why Bunny seems unconsistent after her 3rd star.

Only few months ago they found a second artist that could emulate the skill of the main artist.

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2018 at 12:19 PM, Louis said:

That's very sad to hear. Hope you got some other event girls from your
attemps.:)

For me it was Metal Noemi, she rocks. Sadly she got away by Grunt. Just hoping and wondering or she will come back in a event where
event girls returning. Just hoping that the dev. team makes it possible to only win event grils with 10x Pachinko during this type of events.
Like they did once during a event. I think they could earn lots of money with that. People realy wants to get chooise lost girls afterall and
garranteed a event girl push the motivation higher up.:)

ECQLrBje.png

Not sure what makes here so attractive, maybe because she rocks, or her dark gothic style, or the cute badass blue
piece of hair, I would love to get a second change to get her anyways.

I am so DYING to get Metal noemi... my most wanted 

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 4:08 AM, Jack_HH said:

The problem with Summer Red Battler, at least stats wise, is that she is indeed very high on know-how, but very low on charm, hardcore, and most importantly, excitement, that means that she's subpar on defense and scoring criticals, or that's what I understand. She is super hot though.

I LOVE Metal Noemi, I love her so much that even when I'm know-how instead of charm, I always have her on my team.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.d5aebb8944aae6988edf54a483c323ce.png

I do hope they have a revival music event, since that event had great girls and everybody should have the chance to get them again.

Quick question. Who is your Alpha? I don't recognize her even though I probably should. Did I miss something? Thanks in advance :)

• Like 1

The problem with Summer Red Battler, at least stats wise, is that she is indeed very high on know-how, but very low on charm, hardcore, and most importantly, excitement, that means that she's subpar on defense and scoring criticals, or that's what I understand. She is super hot though.

I LOVE Metal Noemi, I love her so much that even when I'm know-how instead of charm, I always have her on my team.

Reveal hidden contents

I do hope they have a revival music event, since that event had great girls and everybody should have the chance to get them again.

Quick question. Who is your Alpha? I don't recognize her even though I probably should. Did I miss something? Thanks in advance :)

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

The one that got away for me was Bodybuilder Elyzabeth.  I tried and tried in Epic Pachinko for her, but no luck at all.  In fact, I hardly scored at all in the Sports event in Epic Pachinko, but did get Cheryl and Sporty Jeanne to drop.  For me Elyzabeth's a bit too butch for me to perv at but you gotta admire her know-how battle stats.  When the event came to an end I let out a loud 'DAMN'!

10 hours ago, Felis said:

As Chthugha said, she's Alexandra from the Sci-Fi event, or to be more precise, Zero Suit Alexandra. I put the image under the spoiler tag precisely because of her, she's unrecognizable unless you have her or look her up on the wiki. She is also, by far, my favorite girl, and I was very lucky to get her after expending all my kobans on four X10 Epic Pachinko games. :D