Crazy Cumback Contest (CCC)

OmerB

There isn't a thread for this event, so I'll open one.
We didn't have a thread for the first one (I posted my results on the regular CumC thread).

On the 1st CCC I was missing Smithy 🟠 and Fusion 🔵.

On the 2nd CCC I was missing Lashing Serpentine ⚫ and Styx 🟣.

Here are my results for days 2-3, 5-6 of this CCC (I claimed Styx from the 4th day):

image.png.ea00ecc57d39d8f9fc31129acc5e3700.png

I can say that days 4 & 6 were my best days, while the other days were pretty rough.

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

This CCC is tiring...

I'm missing only one girl from the current (3rd?) CCC - Desert Flame (Playful L3).

On the 3rd day, I can do more than 100 upgrades, but it takes so much time...

image.thumb.png.ce748ab44556302df5f6cc554ae621e4.png

And I finished outside of the top 4 :(

Anyway, I'm going for 1st place on the Potions Master day :)

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • GG 1

• 4 weeks later...

I couldn't (shouldn't) fight for the top 4 on the 1st CCC day, without a monthly card, and while so many kobans spending coming up (DP next month). My clubmate Chbass had won it!
At least I got a rather cheap 4th place on the selling contest.

• Hug 1

i have Zara Del-Fyn & DarkEva, so that leaves Ophidia & Avatar of Astarte for me.  Hopefully it'll go better than the last few days - i got destroyed & buried...

Zoopokemon's spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g-5kmvlHhA728yTF7xMdKfWuMe9-SqxW-QDdjc26J6I/edit#gid=505705965

Avatar of Astarte    882543998    Mimi Moscovich    Voyeur    Charm    Legendary    3 

Spoiler

Zodiac    Nose Dive    Brown    Green    ♊︎ Gemini    June 1st    Littleburg    Astarte’s boons    Nothing    Pastry    Aged men    Cam addict    It is said that whoever wears the Armor of Astarte is a person of great will and fortitude. Enter Mimi Moscovich, college student from Littleburg, New Harbor, being a hapless tourist and taking snapshots inside a pyramid of DeNile, after being told not to. Trying to escape the tour guide and one clumsy movement after another and POOF, cosmic powers are in her grasp and all she wants to do is fuck.    433    40    PoA#17, Task 10, Paid    $694    $1,800    $2,625    $9,314                $801    $900    $1,050    $1,270                2.0    5.5    2.5    3.80    10.45    4.75    19.00    0.07%    0%    3.80    10.45    4.75    19.00    #N/A    #N/A    #N/A    #N/A    #N/A    0%    3.80    10.45    4.75    19.00    #N/A    #N/A    #N/A    #N/A    #N/A    

Doctor Fate (DC)    

Ophidia    855031140    Nanu Tyr    Exhibitionist    Charm    Legendary    3    Hair Color    

Spoiler

69    Purple    Golden    ♑︎ Capricorn    January 5th    DeNile    Divine Energy    Sausage    Photography    Boxers    Expeditionist    Princess Nanu is from a royal line entrusted with the Ornaments of Ophidia, ancient relics that bless the wielder with the Serpent Goddess’ powers to defend DeNile. When Nanu became the keeper, many doubted her since her playful nature and lithe figure did not inspire strength. It didn’t take long to prove everyone wrong and make them crave and yearn for her gentle touch.    432    12    PoA#17, Task 20, Free    $694    $1,800    $2,625    $9,314                $801    $900    $1,050    $1,270                1.8    5.5    2.7    3.42    10.45    5.13    19.00    0.02%    0%    3.42    10.45    5.13    19.00    #N/A    #N/A    #N/A    #N/A    #N/A    0%    3.42    10.45    5.13    19.00    #N/A    #N/A    #N/A    #N/A    #N/A  

Isis (DC)    

i want these two...

i got 19th place for the first 34💖Shards this event.  Last several days not worth mentioning.  Here's hoping i can total 200+💖Shards to get both girls.

@OmerB, is Ava the 4th & final for you?

Karxan Edit: 19th & 16th for 68/200💖 Shards...

Edited by Karxan
Shards
  • Like 1

I get the first girl the first day of cumback contest, but I've lost 3 days for the second, 50 shards, 34 (just for a few points wasn't 50) and 100 shards, ( don't have the screenshots); so today and tomorrow I need 2 consecutive top 4 to get the other 2 heroines... it is going to be intense, a lot of money maker money breaker today, let's have some fun

• Hug 1

hace 16 horas, OmerB dijo:

I missed the top 15 by an inch... I didn't have time to react today :notme:

I was just one lousy upgrade far from the top 15.

I know the feeling, same position for me the 2 day of the contest

• Hug 1

ALERT!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE CRAZY CUMBACK CONTESTS
IN HH, CXH, PSH & MORE!
I AM COLLECTING ALL SHARDS TODAY BECAUSE LAST CCC, I TRIED SAVING THEM TO GET 2-3 GIRLS AT ONCE, BUT THE SHARDS HAD BEEN CONVERTED To ORBS.

2 hours ago, Karxan said:

LAST CCC, I TRIED SAVING THEM TO GET 2-3 GIRLS AT ONCE, BUT THE SHARDS HAD BEEN CONVERTED To ORBS.

Which girls didn't you get from previous CCC? You can filter the girls to show only those appearing on CCC.

For me, it worked as it should have been - After I claimed a girl, the other available contest's rewards were changed to the next girl in-line (if there was an available one).

13 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Which girls didn't you get from previous CCC? You can filter the girls to show only those appearing on CCC.

For me, it worked as it should have been - After I claimed a girl, the other available contest's rewards were changed to the next girl in-line (if there was an available one).

i'll check tomorrow, but the Contests from that event, changed the shards to Orbs before i claimed any, with the exception of the 1st Contest of the 4/5.

• Thinking 1

21 minutes ago, Karxan said:

i'll check tomorrow, but the Contests from that event, changed the shards to Orbs before i claimed any, with the exception of the 1st Contest of the 4/5.

Ok, it shouldn't have worked like this. Check if you have gottenthe girls from previous CCC by a chance, and if not, write a ticket to support, explaining your situation.

And what's 4/5? The first CCC was on 23.10.23 iirc, the next one on 20.11.23, and since then 1 on each month.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1