Crazy Cumback Contest (CCC)

OmerB

Last Night SUCKED.  Damned headache would'nt go away, wrecking my focus, i somehow failrd to do Nite=clubs AT ALL, so NO DD in CXH (i did in HH, Test.HH & Psh), &^ got brutally murdered in Contests...

Nereyda is the only 1 of the 4 i already have so i have 50💖 from 1st Day, 0 from 2nd, event is 5 Days?  so i am 50/300💖 needed.

Concerning past CCCs & my panicked/mad posts about CCC 💖Shards Disappearing, they must be collected WHILE THE EVENT IS ACTIVE.  THEY CANNOT BE SAVED.

2 hours ago, Karxan said:

Concerning past CCCs & my panicked/mad posts about CCC 💖Shards Disappearing, they must be collected WHILE THE EVENT IS ACTIVE.  THEY CANNOT BE SAVED.

That makes no sense, I have always kept the shards of Crazy Cumback Contest one or two weeks after CCC ended (of course less than 21 days)

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

On 2/21/2024 at 3:00 PM, jelom said:

That makes no sense, I have always kept the shards of Crazy Cumback Contest one or two weeks after CCC ended (of course less than 21 days)

mimir
0d 9h 48m ago (4d 16h 58m ago)
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Support.

We would like to inform you that the contest that awards girls are always in the color purple, not white as per your screenshots. We have checked your Harem and you have obtained Dissonance from the Cumbac Contenst that was from the 5th till the 8th of February and Scarlet Scream, which was from the 12th and till the 15th of February. Please be advised that we are not going to discuss the matter any further.

Have a good day!

Kind regards,
The Kinkoid team

With regard to the Contests' Text Color, while the CbC are Purple, the Crazy Cumback Contests are White.  It seems i mistook CCC for CbC.

Regarding the girls, i have Dissonance & Scarlet Scream, but they Are Not Recent.  I've had them for several months, with many girls After Them.  Those CbCs gave me Orbs & no issue there.  They showed Orbs from beginning to end, no rude surprises.

It has been brought to my attention by @DvDivXXX, that there is a similar issue affecting HH & ALL HH clones.

I have responded, starting with an apology as i mixed up CbC with CCC, where some different rules & whatnot apply.

On 2/22/2024 at 7:23 AM, OmerB said:

I couldn't grab much yesterday...

i did worse, so now i'm fighting to Lock Down a top 4 spot.  i think i had 2 days in a row no Shards for either LC or CCC...

i'll be lucky to get 2/3 girls.  but it won't be easy.

Due to the Shards-to-Orbs issue, i'll be collecting ALL  Shards i got before reset, in each game.

According to @jelom i "should" be able to save CCC Girls' Shards but i don't want to take chance.  i have NO Idea if Kinkoid will ever give players back the Shards Lost...

• Hug 1

I could take the first place from Tamsin, had I used lots of orbs / gold, but I don't think that it was worth it, so I let Tamsin have the 1st place and settled for 2nd.

I didn't play a lot of time during the last 48 hours, ddn't feel like it, and don't like the 'Money Maker, Money breaker' contest, so I didn't put much effort into it, finishing in the top 30.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 6:40 PM, OmerB said:

This CCC is tiring...

I'm missing only one girl from the current (3rd?) CCC - Desert Flame (Playful L3).

On the 3rd day, I can do more than 100 upgrades, but it takes so much time...

image.thumb.png.ce748ab44556302df5f6cc554ae621e4.png

And I finished outside of the top 4 :(

Anyway, I'm going for 1st place on the Potions Master day :)

Thank you, @OmerB!  This is the screenshot evidence i need!  i think?

Here is my "After" screenshot taken the Day After the CCC completed

image.png

What screenshots do you have for CXH CCC ending in February?  On or near February 14th?

Edited by Karxan

1 hour ago, Karxan said:

Thank you, @OmerB!  This is the screenshot evidence i need!  i think?

Here is my "After" screenshot taken the Day After the CCC completed

image.png

What screenshots do you have for CXH CCC ending in February?  On or near February 14th?

I don't have any right now. BTW, you responded to a post from December...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...