Affection scenes on wiki

Crimson scale

I looked on the wiki page and I couldn't find the affection scenes, just each girls poses you get after them. I'm very impatient and want to see some scenes from girls I don't have. Is there no way to see them or am I just not looking hard enough. If someone could spell out exactly how to view them that would be great

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

As I understand showing affection scenes is considered spoilers and is strictly forbidden on HH wiki.

I, too, am very impatient but I learned time and again that taking a shortcuts just destroys any enjoyment of any game I tried that with. That's why it's called "spoilers" - it spoils the fun.

Your mileage might vary but you won't find any affection scenes in the official sources. Try google - that marvel of modern technology ;)

• Like 1

it's not only strictly forbidden on the wiki to show the affection scenes.

if they find out you spread affection scenes, you are going to be kicked.
they don't condone that.
their income is basically based on selling exclusive girls in the pachinko, and why would anybody buy kobans for those girls if you can find the affection scenes everywhere?
there's no incentive at that point.

so here's just a quick tip for you: don't ever ask for them, they might not like that behaviour as well.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

I looked on the wiki page and I couldn't find the affection scenes, just each girls poses you get after them. I'm very impatient and want to see some scenes from girls I don't have. Is there no way to see them or am I just not looking hard enough. If someone could spell out exactly how to view them that would be great

Very strict rules on this on the wiki page and it's a good thing.  Much of the fun of this game is the anticipation and looking forward to upgrading the girls just to see what their scenes are like.  Just be patient.  I'd love to see affection scenes for Lupa, but this would spoil it for me once I finally get her (if I ever do).  I posted an affection scene by mistake that I knew a lot of players wouldn't have seen yet and I regret it.  I edited my post in the hope that the moderators would get onto it straight away and remove it because I couldn't.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chthugha said:

it's not only strictly forbidden on the wiki to show the affection scenes.

if they find out you spread affection scenes, you are going to be kicked.
they don't condone that.
their income is basically based on selling exclusive girls in the pachinko, and why would anybody buy kobans for those girls if you can find the affection scenes everywhere?
there's no incentive at that point.

so here's just a quick tip for you: don't ever ask for them, they might not like that behaviour as well.

Yes quite.  That member was being very cheeky!

I never even thought of it being banned on the wiki like it is in the forums

I guess I'll just let it be a surprise then

The devs have done such a good job and I'd hate for them to consider kicking me from the game because I was impatient

Apologies if I offended

Edited by Crimson scale

6 hours ago, Peregrine Took said:

Very strict rules on this on the wiki page and it's a good thing.  Much of the fun of this game is the anticipation and looking forward to upgrading the girls just to see what their scenes are like.  Just be patient.  I'd love to see affection scenes for Lupa, but this would spoil it for me once I finally get her (if I ever do).  I posted an affection scene by mistake that I knew a lot of players wouldn't have seen yet and I regret it.  I edited my post in the hope that the moderators would get onto it straight away and remove it because I couldn't.

They are worth the wait. Trust me. ?