Harem Girls Skills Equipment

steve-o

Does anyone know why all of the girls skills equipment swithced to the mythic red, even when you use pachinko orbs for new equipment you only get the max red equipment, and then when you try to level up a girls skill it shows you have no equipment available to use. I info you can give would help.

Not complaining but it changed all of my girls equipment to mythic, as well as all of my extra equipment to Mythic, when I use pachinko orbs to getnew equipment I only get Mythic red equipment, then when I try to level up my girls equipment level it shows I have no equipment available even though I have hundres of Mythic equipment gear pieces. Please help.

It is a visual bug in the TEST server (test.hentaiheroes.com) in which all girl equipment has the same red background, even if they still are of different class (common, rare, epic legendary or mythic) you can check the stats of each to verify it.

In the main server (www.hentaiheroes.com) it is not happening

• Like 3

1 hour ago, steve-o said:

I did hover over them and see the differnt values, but when I go to the inventory, none of them show up so I can't upgrade any of my girls skills

1. This thread doesn't apply to the live game Hentai Heroes, only to its Test Server (at this time, and even there it's only a visual bug that Kinkoid is already aware about).
  2. There's a thread for Test Server Bugs, and this has been reported and discussed there already.
  3. Please don't double post. Instead, if you want to add or change something to your existing post (before anyone else posted after you), EDIT it through the three-dot menu top right of your post. Cheers.