Current Quest animation

Johnny Suzy Test

The animated pictures in Current quest are causing huge problems. I'm now totally stuck. The game crashes, unable to load the next image.
If the animated pictures could be deactivated by choosing "Animations": Off in Settings, it would totally solve the problem. This method worked to solve the bug in pachinko and partly eased up the "Orgy days" lags.
We hope you can solve this. It's awful that we're being forced to give up the game for such a simple thing.

17 hours ago, Johnny Suzy Test said:

The animated pictures in Current quest are causing huge problems. I'm now totally stuck. The game crashes, unable to load the next image.
If the animated pictures could be deactivated by choosing "Animations": Off in Settings, it would totally solve the problem. This method worked to solve the bug in pachinko and partly eased up the "Orgy days" lags.
We hope you can solve this. It's awful that we're being forced to give up the game for such a simple thing.

This looks like an isolated case, as no one else reported a similar issue and the animated quest format has been out for awhile now. My first idea would be that maybe your device or browser is very outdated, but even someone like Karxan who regularly complains about his potato PC and how it makes his overall experience of the game worse doesn't have a problem with the animated quests specifically.

You're able to access the game in general, right? Your game crashes only when you go to the Adventure mode? If that's the case, then please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide as many relevant details as needed to describe your issue: what happens, when, how, for how long or how often, etc.  (and also what device you play on, what browser etc.). Cheers.

PS: Since this is not a global game bug (and most likely a specific configuration issue on your side, which Support should be able to help you figure out), I'll move this thread to QA. Please mind the sticky and don't post in "Bug Reporting" for anything that's not likely a global issue with the game itself.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Updated