Allowing Player's Choice Poses for Battling

Dunric

A very big fun aspect of this game (besides the story) is collecting girls/ guys and unlocking their affection poses. Choosing the prefered pose for a girl/ guy allows the players to customize their harem by picking the sexiest pose and enjoying their favourite girls/ guys striking the pose the player likes the most. These poses unfortunately are completely ignored by a very big part of the game. Actually you can only see the chosen pose in the "My Harem" view and in the group screen of our personal profile.

When visiting the market (books and gifts), for the head only icons the game suddenly and strangely switches from our chosen favourite pose of each girl/ guy to a default pose, which always is the latest unlocked / highest unlocked affection pose. Ok this is just strange for the market but it really hurts for battling.

When battling, players are not allowed to watch their favourite girls/ guys in their favourite pose. Instead once again our chosen prefered pose will be replaced with the default pose (highest unlocked affection pose). You love your favourite girl's/ guy's 4-star pose much more than the 5 star-pose? Well too bad, as soon as the 5-star pose is unlocked your favourite girl/ guy will never ever again use your favourite pose during battles...from now on you are stuck with the max affection pose during battles forever...no matter if you maybe don't like the max affection pose at all. This is just sad...this game is about visuals and eyecandy and beeing allowed to customize the look of our battling girls/ guys by  choosing which pose they strike, would be so much more fun. At least for me it totally kills the fun when I have to see my favourite guy battling in a pose I don't really like at all.

The reason for this is obviously to be found in the PvP situation. Chthugha was so kind to point me to the fact, that the devs did this on purpose to avoid players tricking opponents into thinking that they are less upgraded than they actually are (higher star = higher stat multiplier). That makes sense but I think there is a better way to stop this cheating...a way that can solve this issue without sacrificing the players' freedom to visually customize their battling teams.

It's actually super easy. Since it's all about visualizing how many affection stars the opponent's girls/ guys have, why not simply add the amount of stars + the level to the icons of each girl/ guy?

When visiting the Tower of Fame you can already see the number of stars and the level of the opponent's Alpha on the Icon:

5a6c7342ad39a_toweroffame1a.thumb.png.423ad31aa439fb9142edd309a551e617.png

When clicking on your opponent's portrait, you can also see his Beta and Omega but both without their number of stars and level displayed:

5a6c567d49611_toweroffame2.thumb.png.3cf13fc07a710d2c343e65365704824b.png

So it would be just about adding the number of stars and the level to the icons of the Beta and Omega as well...like this:

finalcomparison.png.3616619834cb2e6a41e2509ad54e89a6.png

Besides the Tower of Fame interface, adding the number of stars + level to the icons of Beta and Omega would also work for the Harem Battle interface so it would look like this:

newbattleinterface2.thumb.png.cc4141493eedaef00c09b5fcca9e0e25.png

With this simple change it would be very easy to see what level and how many stars the girls/guys of the opponent's team have and thus to estimate the chances of winning against an opponent. There would no longer be a chance to trick other opponents into thinking that a team is less upgraded than it actually is.

And most important of all...this would allow us players to finally enjoy the lovely favourite poses of our girls/guys during battling as well. Besides the aspect of player's choice/ customization it's also a matter of consistency...when I pick a favourite pose for my guys I would actually expect this pose to be displayed in every part of the game ( Harem View, Battles and even for the head only icons in the Market) because the reason I picked this pose is  that I like to see it and it really kinda bugs me that I have no choice what pose is displayed during battles. I'm starting to become afraid of upgrading some guys simply cause I don't wanna loose their current pose for battling. So please for the sake of enjoying this game's beautiful eyecandy...

Please free the poses.;)                                                                                                                                                

Edited by Dunric
  • Like 3

I agree completely with this notion. In fact, if it is the dev's wish to not let other players trick each other with the adjusting of their star level, at the very least the battles we do against the bosses in the story mode should have the freedom Dunric mentioned above. After all, these bosses always stay the same and wouldn't attack us, so why is it that the same 'prevention' method is used against the bosses? Of course, it would be best if we can find a compromise where the devs are also pleased, and honestly, Dunric's reasoning is pretty flawless to my eyes. Unless, of course, there's something I'm missing as a player?

I really like this game and hope that the devs will try and find a way out for us :(

• Like 1