what girl do you want to go 5 stars...

Varnart

14 hours ago, DHarry said:

Lupa. More is better!

Also Fairy. Her stats should become great at 5 stars. 

Fairy's my pick too.  Apart from her stats, what a cheeky little cutie she is already!  Imagine her affection scenes.  We might also discover her name and remember she's the only girl to date who actually blurted out that she thought she's in love with our hero.  She's a more realistic early upgrade than Lupa for the simple reason that she's a world quest reward girl that every player would get once they advance far enough through the Magic Forest.  Also, she's the next such girl after Samane and, being hardcore with reasonable battle stats already, she would balance things out quite nicely because hardcore players have been hard done by with the upgrades to date.  Ankyo is hardcore, but her battle and defense stats aren't worth much, so we can forget about her.

I haven't managed to win Lupa yet, but I could imagine some VERY hot 4 and 5 star affection scenes with her.  Imagine being able to tickle her lovely titties to attention and play with that bushy wolf tail.  Oh well, dreams are free.  It seems Lupa's a hot favourite among a number of players and HH might be thinking about responding to our pleadings.  But then again...  She might be a money maker for HH from all the players buying kobans to try to win her in Epic Pachinko so there would be little incentive to bring her into event girl status - unless HH feel generous... Guys?  Kinkoid?  Ummm...

On 1/29/2018 at 12:35 PM, Varnart said:

thank you, and also besides bonnie, id love ot se more mala as well, get deeper into her perversion

Oh yesss!  Mala.  What a totally hot body.  I read it somewhere that her inspiration had been Jessie Chan.  Hmmmm.  I won't say what I wanted to say!  However, I didn't like her affection profiles except the entry and first star images.  They're the ones I always seem to click on and perv at when I'm reviewing my harem.  I love the name 'Mala' too.  I would love to see if she could emerge from her tortured need for BDSM like some form of cleansing discipline, so my motivation is the opposite of yours - I'm a romantic at heart.  She'd be well down the track though for 5 stars.  It is more probable that she'd come out in an entirely new form in a revival of the Dark Fantasies event so some of us might then get a chance to win her twice.  She might even become the reward for completing the daily missions in the event which means she would have to be different.  We had Maika last time and she didn't fit the theme all that well, I thought.

Speaking of perversion.  What about Gork?  The perversion here would be among those who found her even remotely attractive.

• Like 1

im sure people found her attractive, I mean people find oprah attractive as well, and there is an old people fetish out there lol, I have gork, but she isn't on the top of my list. interesting popint with mala, it would be interesting to flip her from demon to angel

A little late to the party but here's my pick: to build an ultimate PvP team I would need Flight Attendant and Salem or Stephanie. Salem has better rack but Stephanie has more "interesting" final form (if you don't know and want a spoiler just look her up on the wiki). 

Other than min-maxing a team I would love to see all my girls upgraded to 5 stars :)

12 hours ago, Felis said:

A little late to the party but here's my pick: to build an ultimate PvP team I would need Flight Attendant and Salem or Stephanie. Salem has better rack but Stephanie has more "interesting" final form (if you don't know and want a spoiler just look her up on the wiki). 

Other than min-maxing a team I would love to see all my girls upgraded to 5 stars :)

its going ot happen, all the girls will be 5 stars eventually, but its going ot take a long time to draw the cells and all the other stuff they need to do it