Can the girls level be higher than that of a player or is it a cheat?

In seasons i am seeing players at level 450 or below have some girls at level 700. I thought the girls could only go as high as the player's level bracket. If its not done through cheating then how is it done?

22 minutes ago, hillrock said:

In seasons i am seeing players at level 450 or below have some girls at level 700. I thought the girls could only go as high as the player's level bracket. If its not done through cheating then how is it done?

That is was how it worked until the Gem system was added. After that all you need is lots of gems and 100 girls and you can have lvl 750 girls regardless of player level .

• Like 3

On 1/4/2024 at 4:04 PM, Yamiray said:

That is was how it worked until the Gem system was added. After that all you need is lots of gems and 100 girls and you can have lvl 750 girls regardless of player level .

okay. but i suspect even girls added after that update has higher level than the player, eg. harmonia,taurus,or lunar bunny's mom i think were added after the changes right. 

unfortunately i decided not to upgrade my girls even when i was informed of the new gem changes when it happened.

• Thinking 2

2 minutes ago, hillrock said:

okay. but i suspect even girls added after that update has higher level than the player, eg. harmonia,taurus,or lunar bunny's mom i think were added after the changes right. 

unfortunately i decided not to upgrade my girls even when i was informed of the new gem changes when it happened.

All new girls start at level 1 before and after this change, there was never a system where some girls had higher limits then others. The only break of the gem limit was if you where a level let say 500 you could have only 7 girls level 500 with the rest low just before the change, After the changed you didn't lose these level just because you didn't meet the new criteria allowing higher level player to have higher level girls for a time. but that should have leveled off by now. But only in the new gem system was a girl ever able to be higher then the player level.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, hillrock said:

Since Gems there is no connection between player level and Girl level. You can be theoretically player lvl30 and have lvl750 girls (would need a hughe amount of real money, but theoretically doable). Stop thinking about a correlation between player level and girl level.

Like Yamiray pointed out: There are only three things that determinate the girls level at the moment: a) the amount of Books you could by until now, b) the amount of Gems you could collect to awake your girls and c) how much girls you could bring to lvl250, lvl300 and so on and if they are enough to match the requirement to awake further up to lvl700 with the last awakening step. Your playerlevel matters absolutely not here!

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

On 1/4/2024 at 10:55 AM, hillrock said:

Okay, at least you've posted in the right subforum. And all QUESTIONS (or request for info, help or advice) are welcomed, here.

Having said that, what the fuck is going on with the rampant paranoia in non-regulars' posts lately? Suspecting foul play should be dead last on your check list when you can't make sense of something, not your default kneejerk reaction.

I'm calling it now. If I see even more threads with clickbait and defamatory titles and thinly veiled accusations like "is this a scam?" or "are they cheating?", I'm going to respond with more than a simple warning.

Please (try to) post like a rational adult. This is an 18+ forum, not kindergarten.

• Like 1