[January 22th, 2024] Crazy Cumback Contest 4

2 hours ago, jelom said:

@Карханвам нужно получить ровно 100 осколков, чтобы вернуть девушку из CCC. Для этого вам не обязательно требовать награды CCC в том же порядке, в котором вы их получили: вы можете получить сначала 4-й день, затем 6-й, а затем первый, если хотите.

Например: у вас есть следующие награды 34,50,50,34,34,100 осколков, тогда вам нужно получить 50+50 или 100 или 34+34+34. потому что, если вы получите 34+100 или 34+34+50, вы потеряете некоторые осколки, потому что восстановленные лишние осколки не конвертируются в осколки следующих девушек, только награды меняют девушку ПОСЛЕ того, как вы завершили одну девушку.

It only dawned on me on the penultimate day of the event. That I received 50 fragments the next day 100 of the third girl. And I thought that it would be necessary to get into the top 4 on the last day in order to get the fourth girl. But I activated 100 fragments of the third girl first. And magic - 50 fragments of the third girl, which I received earlier than 100 fragments of her, miraculously turned into 50 fragments of the fourth girl and, accordingly, I only need to get into the top 15 to take the last girl.)))

image.thumb.png.4b89719c715c0d24f2bec5de4519cb4e.png

But I'm greedy, so I still took 100 fragments of the 4th girl))).

• GG 4