JusTits League

You have a strong sense of justice and want to wander the Glorious Halls of Justits with the most Elite Veteran Super-Heroes of the Comixverse?

The JusTits League is recruiting a motivated player to join the ranks of the strongest club of comixharem.com, just click that link to check us

We have an active club Discord server where you will be able to hone your skills, get all your strategic inquiries answered and be a part of the most friendly and helpful team of all! 🤗 

Stats are maxed, so there's no need for gold investment.

image.png.386c04b1f06454613d22675294f76138.png

@Alander As the strongest "free agent" on the game (only one with more than 5 D3 wins not in the top 2 clubs), we would welcome you with pleasure 🎉

Edited by Darkyz_
  • Like 3

On 2/1/2024 at 1:13 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I really like the name! :ph34r: Nice play on words, there.

Yep, the club members suggested names, and we had a poll to decide the winning phrase 😀
I considered Un-justice League, and it went from there. The second place was JustAss League... I guess that we prefer tits over ass 😂

@Alander check the invitation for you above 🙂

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

Hello.

An unexpected offer, considering that your club is almost full. If you need me for communication, then I don’t understand why you need someone like me - unsociable and rather boring. With all due respect.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Alander said:

Hello.

An unexpected offer, considering that your club is almost full. If you need me for communication, then I don’t understand why you need someone like me - unsociable and rather boring. With all due respect.

My club leader will communicate with you :)

il y a 41 minutes, Alander a dit :

Hello.

Hi,

You're strong, we like strong people 💪

It's more like we need eachother, we're missing one club mate, you're missing a maxed club, match made in heaven 😁

We're using Discord for tips and tricks and coordination for teamwork but it's not mandatory to speak there or even join, some great people like jelom or AmandaMoon reacting above didn't join and they're not frowned upon for it, it's just a more comfy medium than game chat and less public than forum so we can devise more concrete strategies without other people's scrutiny.

It's ultimately your own decision of course, but I'm saying again we'll welcome you with open arms 🤗

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

thX for the invite @Darkyz_, I really appreciate the offer, and that would even give me a little push, as my recent club is only about half maxed out.
My class is at 19 though, so I'm not sure how much this will really gain.

And although I try to reduce the time spent with all these games, and maybe concentrate on HH, I might indeed consider joining you.
But I don't think i will put much more effort into the CxH league, but one or two little hints could be interesting for HH nonetheless.

Let me think about it, and again many thX. 😉 🤗

• Like 1

We have anactive discord channel, with a lot of nice people and a real community feeling. That's alone a very good reason to join us 😃

@Der DinX What's there to think about? 😉 I'm hoping that you'll join us.

Edited by OmerB

On 3/23/2024 at 3:57 AM, Der DinX said:

thX for the invite @Darkyz_, I really appreciate the offer, and that would even give me a little push, as my recent club is only about half maxed out.
My class is at 19 though, so I'm not sure how much this will really gain.

And although I try to reduce the time spent with all these games, and maybe concentrate on HH, I might indeed consider joining you.
But I don't think i will put much more effort into the CxH league, but one or two little hints could be interesting for HH nonetheless.

Let me think about it, and again many thX. 😉 🤗

Any news Der DinX?

I'm torn. 😵

On one side, I would really like to join you, it would be a great honor and would complete my game, being in all games in a fully developed club.
Plus the Bonus of having a really active community to chat, would fill the void of the most of the time stupidly annoying click work.

But on the other hand, I managed to play a little bit less, mostly ignoring CxH and PsH, which feels also really good.
And I'm trying to let them go rather completely, so I wouldn't be much of an active addition, at least not in the game itself.
And I guess it wouldn't be fair to block a slot in the club, if there are others who might be more suitable.

So for the time being I have to decline the offer, not without serious regrets.
But I might come back to you, if the circumstances will change.

See ya around 🤗

• Like 1

We have some chill players in our club (most of them, actually). Only about 10-15 club members are very active and competes for the top places in the league and most contest iirc.

The most importnat thing is to have the best people in our club :)

Now you make me feel bad, if I don't join. 🤔

Ok, but I won't promise anything.
I'll leave my recent club today, so tomorrow I'll be able to join the JusTits League, though I would have been Team JustAss. 😁

• Like 1
  • Juicy peach 1

il y a 39 minutes, Der DinX a dit :

Now you make me feel bad, if I don't join. 🤔

Ok, but I won't promise anything.
I'll leave my recent club today, so tomorrow I'll be able to join the JusTits League, though I would have been Team JustAss. 😁

This was in contention on the final ballot :) 

image.png.19c215e9e2b1134b6a12bbb3f4bedd57.png

We'll be glad to have you when countdown expires 🤗

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...