New Starter Pack has as reward 101 Days Silver Monthly Card - how does that work if you have a Silver Card NOW?

OK People,

So I got a silver card to the end of the month, if I buy this starter pack, will my 101 Days start AFTER my card runs out at the end of the month OR do I just lose the rest of the month Silver Card because the 101 days start on the day you buy the special starter pack?

Mod-Edit: Merged the following posts into the opening, because there were added to the thread very short after the Thread was made and they "only" extended the initial queston.

Post1:

OK People,

Same for the Season Pass - I have this month's Pass, will the pass I buy with this starter pack begin NEXT MONTH?

Post2:

OK People 

About this Unlock PoV Bonus Rewards - that would be for PATH OF VALOR #57 - Feb 02-16 2024 - PvE - Val Giovanna  & [Val Ombresse] ?????

Important to know before I spend my hard earned real world cash.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

Hi Bolitho76,

Yes thank you for your help - I had the first question then wrote, looked again and came up with another question, and again for the third.  Yes much better to pull it all together.  Thanks for that.  Now if I can only get an answer to these three questions that would be great/

Play On Tomthe Bomb

i buy it, but it must be a bug. its starter pack and i am veteran

silver card coming if you have the silver card - 1 had 140 days and now 240 - if you dont have silver card, you become 1 month gold card - good

i had unlock season on first day - i think this season unlock is how pov only for this season - bad because i unlocked it

i didnt unlock this pov - now its unlock - good

Edited by swavolt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, swavolt said:

i buy it, but it must be a bug. its starter pack and i am veteran

It's just a poorly chosen name for the offer, but it's not actually targeted at new players. I have it in my real-money Shop right now and it's the second time I see it since they introduced it (which wasn't long ago, maybe a month or so).

image.png

On paper, for those who can afford it, it's a really good deal compared to the regular ones. The season pass on its own costs €5 (and is the best value of all the regular offers by far). For €5 more, you also get the PoV path which otherwise costs 3,600 kobans and one month of the gold subscription, normally sold for €10 on its own.

Having said that, if the deal simply gets worse instead of cheaper when you already have some of what's in it, I wouldn't recommend getting it. In my case, I've already unlocked the PoV extra path with my kobans, several days before this offer appeared for me... Not as tempting in that situation (even if I wasn't broke, I mean ^^).

• Thanks 1

Hello Swavolt and DvDivXXX,

Thank you so much for your information.  So it really depends on where you are in the game.  As the Season Pass is only for Ultimate Sex Talents Season and I already have that pass because I always buy the pass at the start of the month as I agree with DvDivXXX that the season pass is the best bargain in the game I have always gotten the season pass and  usually play the game enough to get both girls, so as far as the Pass goes - no gain for me as I already have it.   I wanted mostly to know about my Silver Card.  I've got just over 15 days on it, so when Swavolt said he went from 140 to 240 days well that is the best answer.  At 2.99$ for 30 days the 101 days would be about 9.00$ so break even on the card.  The bonus for me would be the unlock of my POV which costs 3600 gold Kobans.  Buying 2760 Gold Kobans for 20$ would not be enough to unlock my POV so that is a benefit.  I usually don't have the extra Kobans won in gameplay so I usually let the second girl go [at over 1000 girls it's not like it would change my numbers much] so for cost of 9.99$ in real world money I would be saving more than 9.99$ on the Kobans.  So it boils down to do I want the second girl?  However PATH OF VALOR #57 - Feb 02-16 2024 - PvE - Val Giovanna  & [Val Ombresse] the paid path has a lot of additional rewards in addition to the second girl [Val Ombresse].  Are these additional rewards worth the savings I would have to spend to get 3600 gold Kobans?  OK so I feel like I will gamble 9.99$ and give this 'Starter Pack' a try no so much for another girl but for all the other rewards in the paid path.  As DvDivXXX says this is a new deal for the game and perhaps they will keep it going.  My thinking will be to wait a week on the Season Pass and see it they offer this same 'Starter Pack' a week or so into March then it would really be a bargain.  However if it is not offered by March 10th, I will probably pass on it as I will not be able to hold out on getting the Season Pass at 5 Euros  as the rewards on the paid path help me a great deal in advancing in the game.  

To you new players, this is a great game if you have a lot of time on your hands - the girls are cute [not like there are not a lot of cute free girls on the internet] but it is the stories that I enjoy most.  I really like the combined stories that involve a lot of girls and stories - like the Nymphobies Girls  -at-    https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Nymphobies-Girls-2018  -- now that was a great story using many girls and you could really tie the individual girls into a big story.  I really, really wish HH would take the extra effort to build these kind of stories as it makes the regular game go to a new level.  Other games and other interests are starting to call me away from HH and you have to admit to try to do EVERTHING that you can do in HH is a full time experience and without the grand connected stories, I may have to spend my time on other things.  [Take the hint game makers - to keep the older players make more connected stories.]

Again I would like to thank fellow players Swavolt and DvDivXXX for their advise - DvDivXXX has given me a lot of good advice over the 2 years I have played this game.  You new plays should hope that DvDivXXX stays with the game - he/she is a real asset.  So Play On you new players.

Many thanks,

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

My thinking will be to wait a week on the Season Pass and see it they offer this same 'Starter Pack' a week or so into March then it would really be a bargain.  However if it is not offered by March 10th, I will probably pass on it

From what I've noticed so far, this deal seems to show up shortly after a new PoV starts (but not necessarily right when it starts, as I've only had it show up a few days into this one this time). I remember the one I saw last time in my shop came sooner after the earlier PoV started, early enough that I hadn't spent kobans on the extra path for it yet, and I seriously considered taking the offer.

So we can probably guesstimate when the next offer of this type might show up based on PoV dates. Each PoV lasts two weeks, always from reset time on a Friday to reset time two Fridays later. The current one will end on Friday 16th, so the one after that will end on March 1st. If my hunch is correct, then this could line up really well for someone who usually buys the Season Pass and a Silver card. For €10 instead of €8 (€5 for the Season pass and €3 for the Silver card), when you can benefit from all of it, this offer is definitely much more bang for your buck than the individual ones.

10 hours ago, Tomthe Bomb said:

hope that DvDivXXX stays with the game - he/she is a real asset

Thanks a lot, happy to help and appreciate the compliment. ^^ For the record, I'm a he and I have no intentions of quitting anytime soon. <3

you become the silver card for 101 days, not 30days/month ( you become the month gold card if you dont have buying silver card). so it was €5 for the Season pass, €9 for the Silver card or Gold card and the 3600 kobans for pov.

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Edited by swavolt
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello  Fellow Players,

I bought the 'Starter Pack' and immediately my Silver card [lower right hand corner of the home page] jumped to 101 days and so many hours.  So it does work.  Everything is good as well.  Looking forward to March to see if they offer another Starter Pack and if it would be good for me.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

Hello Fellow Players,

So today my game bought ANOTHER Silver Card as I guess I must have signed up for automatic billing, however I still had 70 days on the card I got from the Starter Pack and now it is up to 101 days again.  So players, you buy the Starter Pack AFTER you turn off automatic billing.  Really, who knows if I will even be alive in 101 days?

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Fellow Players,

I left a 'Work card' (?) about how to turn off automatic billing - they soon sent me mail saying that my automatic billing has been turned off and that they refunded the second billing.  Could not ask for more.  So I guess if you want to stop automatic billing you have to put in a work card order.

Play On Tomthe Bomb