Crazy Cumback contest bug

Ente68

I have 2 out of 4 girls in my harem, but the button "Go" shows grey on the 2 I don't have.

The 2 I have show the "Go" button in blue, and it brings me to the Harem.

* Eastern Maid Usukami (have) -> "I'm already attracted to you. Find me in your harem!"

* Kawaii Maid Tachibana (have NOT)-> "Get me in the Crazy Cumback Contest", and button disabled

* Latex Maid Mala (have NOT) -> "Get me in the Crazy Cumback Contest but only after Kawaii Maid Tachibana", and button disabled

* Nanny Maid Keira (have) -> "I'm already attracted to you. Find me in your harem! but only after Latex Maid Mala"

Is there any way out?

Thank you

It was in the last CCbC the same - the "Go" Button is only related to the Harem.

I don't think that this is a really great issue after in the other case the Go-Button would only lead to Activitys - Contests.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ente68 said:

Is there any way out?

You don't need a way out of anything. There's just one shortcut that doesn't work, and many people rarely use it in the first place. Read the text instead of focusing on the bugged "Go" button: they tell you to play the CCbC event to get them. So check the current Contest for it in Activities and play accordingly.

This is a super minor issue. Technically a valid bug to report, but it should be a pretty low priority to fix.