Lost 20Tiers in seasons

Rylarth

Writing here Because the Useless Kinkoid Support page can Never handle enough sentences to describe jack shit of your issues  yesterday i wasted 450+kisses got to Tier 63 in Seasons now all of a sudden i am Tier 43 out of the blue very pissed of right now Lost more of my Sanity than i care to addmit doing those fucking 450+clicks honestly right now this game is becoming more of a chore than ever Plz Kinkoid fix your mess of a Game and give me my Tier back😡 Edit Kinkoid fixed it eventually they said it was probably because of logging on different devices Sometimes i Play on my phone while watching series on my computor and i actually tried logging in and out 5-10 times honestly i have Never in any other fucking game experienced this amount of amatuerism when it comes to accessing and saving your own progress if you cant even make the game save progress properly you are honestly just a failure as gaming developer if a games foundation is nonfuntional its not much of a game to begin with

Edited by Rylarth

• Rylarth changed the title to Lost 20Tiers in seasons

Do you play on multiple clients, like desktop browser and phone, without logging out each and every time when you switch clients? Probably the same happens what is known for ME progression, that it is lost in certain circumstances with concurrent sessions.