PoP timers not in sync

Recently I've noticed while resetting PoP events that not all timers are in sync. All 12 would be reset, with timers of 6 hours remaining for each. While collecting, I would notice one event lagging about 8 minutes. Now, I have two events lagging. Is this a known issue? Any reason for the different clocking?

the timers depend on when you collect them. When the timer runs out, it doesn't start again automatically. It will start once you claim that PoP and a new one is randomly chosen.

You can make them synced again but you'd have to keep them all unclaimed until the timers of all 9 PoP's run out and then claim all of them. You'll get new ones chosen with timers starting at the same time (+/- a minute it takes to claim them)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bonappetit said:

So much for thinking auto assign properly selcts teams.

On the one hand, yes, auto-selection may not be very good if you don’t have enough strong girls. However, unlike manual assigning, auto assigning can assign more than 50 girls to each PoP mission.

• Like 1

And keep in mind, if the blessings change it is also possible, that the day before you were at 6 hours and next time the same team it is not enough.

33 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

auto assigning can assign more than 50 girls to each PoP mission.

Only the koban paid auto button.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2