Two Part Question: 1 Why isn't 'Path of Resistance' in the data base - I put Path of Resistance into the question bar and almost 500 answers (phew) but NONE of them about this new game. Part 2:Who are the new girls in the current PoR?

From Tomthe Bomb,

Two Part Question:  

Part 1.   Why isn't 'Path of Resistance' in the data base - I put Path of Resistance into the question bar and got almost 500 answers (phew took hours to look at them all) but NONE of them about this new game.  So I go to https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem which lists all the girls and how they are won - but there is no Path of Resistance.  There is Path of Attraction / Path of Glory / and Path of Valor but nothing on PoR.  How do you find information on this game?

Part 2: Who are the new girls in the current PoR?  I know I already have Murane  -Mauane Murier-5-Student in a Reformatory School-Full-Dominant Male-Capricorn and I must also have the Blond with the binoculars but I can't remember her name.  So how do you find out the names of the girls in this PoR and in future PoRs?  You don't get an email announcement or an announcement in the mailbox thing in the lower right corner of the game - so how do you find their names?

Perhaps I am not the only one who wants an answer to this question.  Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

PoR is a PoA-Event which revives old PoV Girls.

So for the Event design, all informations you could gain are similar to the classic PoA.

In terms of Girls: 1st PoR was 1st and 2nd PoV, 2nd PoR is 3rd and 4th PoV and so on. With this pattern in mind it's not hard to find the girls in the Harem oversight of the wiki.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HiHi bolitho 76 and Der DinX,

OK your answers make me look like a complete idiot - I will admit it, there are just so many games going on with HH that well I keep losing track.  So I looked back at my Mailbox thing in the lower right corner and low and behold - there is an announcement.  I just missed it.  

Also obviously look for info based on the old name is NOT supposed to get you any information.

And bolitho 76 thanks for giving me that pattern - I thought it was random, but it makes more sense to be a pattern.

Well I just go back into my cave and continue to play the game - I'll play it better now, but being me, I make more mistakes in the future.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 2