[April 4th, 2024] Mega Event - Lusty Race style - Dark Desires

only one good way to get extra from those 3day rating rewards is trying to get extra CP/Energy to spend on daily contest by claiming reward sometimes not on 1st day but on 2nd or 3rd.

• Like 1

Aditional: to have some more combativity in Events like MDR, LD, OD, CE, PoA, PoR if they start a little bit later than the ranking was. This time for example it was a thing to wait with claiming the rewards from the 10th until MDR started at 12th to have some more "free" combativity for the Mythic (if needed).

• Like 1

I’m already starting to accumulate my fighting spirit for the MD, which will begin on May 03, that’s why I asked in order to accumulate as much as possible. Now the scale of natural regeneration will be filled and I will begin to collect militancy (fists) from various events that will soon end and will take place during this period of time.

laby hard mode made this thing so much easier, but still the worst out of these mega events

image.png.894db37732230d09a73f7586992199a0.png

could have done more but i decided to stockpile ressources for upcoming md. 
image.png.cae5c9013de329647b366d7c2773d8f1.png 

• GG 2

image.png

Some points will be added to this score, but nothing what would me bring near the next reward. I don't need theese Orbs to gain more Girls (have more shards in MyPx3/6 Orbs than the Girls I can gain from MyP would need) and even they are nice amounts of points for a Pachinko Contest, I save my ressources for the next ME.

Posted (edited)

image.png.102592e442278e53ac53c015d6f2cb86.png

I'm finishing here. Could get the book rewards at 24k but I don't feel like wasting CP or babysitting champions for this so I'm good

Edit: I forgot that we won't need kisses for the next event and I still didn't claim a lot of them from this event's paths so I got the books after all:

image.png.3a571291ebc8f4499dc8c7e0880b744a.png

Edited by garadron
  • GG 1

was aiming 18k and got it without farming champion fights. still dont think that mega pass is worth buying even while i have a lot of gold saved. 15k gold for 3 girls that i cant rise anyway lacking gifts to max affection

• GG 2