Champions Battle - Change Draft - Error 'invalid team'

I discovered the problem in changing the order against champions, and I'm now able to change the order (after understanding it):

When you're moving a girl, girls at other positions are highlighted when you're hovering over them (with the girl you want to swipe places). If more than one girl is being highlighted (which is often the case, as it's very sensitive), the error message appears when you release the girl (since the game is thinking you're trying to put the girl in two places). So you need to be very careful, to highlight only one place when you're dropping the girl.

Not highlighting more than one place when dragging a girl isn't too easy - the most convenient way I found (on mobile) is to drag the girl to the outermost poistions, or to change place with a girl nearby (since the original place isn't highlighted). It's bothersome, but it can be done.

In Summary - When you're dragging a girl to change positions against champions on mobile, sometimes more than one place to drop the girl are highlighted, and that's what causing the error. You need to make sure that only one place is highlighted to drop the girl.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

Ah, so indeed something changed around drag&drop in champion drafts. When I tried move girls after the update, at first they were just not moved but moved back. I then recognised that I need to move them quite precisely above the spot/girl to replace, and was wondering whether this was much easier before. In my case it is however impossible to have 2 spots highlighted, i.e. the change has the opposite effect here: The "drop zone" has become much smaller, so that it requires more precision to move girls, while the effective gaps between them has become much larger, at least this is my impression. I guess there is a difference between mobile devices and desktop clients. I think before the update, the drop zones were just needless aside of each other, i.e. no overlaps or dead areas between them. Clearly a regression now.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

6 ore fa, xRob91 ha scritto:

OmerB found a solution to this problem and explained it in another thread.

Also, I think that you should write in English on this forum.

Thanks for your answer. As for writing in English, fortunately nowadays there is a google function called "translator".

On 4/6/2024 at 10:09 PM, Mark_Zauker said:

As for writing in English, fortunately nowadays there is a google function called "translator".

Yes, this is for you to use to post in English here, instead of forcing everyone else (who cannot read French) to use it to even just understand what you are writing. The forum is called "HentaiHeroes EN", and there is a "HentaiHeroes FR", if you want to write in French. I usually do not care about such, as it just takes longer to get an answer or reaction, hence to one's own disadvantage. But I find it extremely impolite to point others to a translator, when you got a hint that you are writing in the wrong language in this forum, which is clearly named as English!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

(who cannot read French)

Uh... In the starting posting he used italian, not french 😉 , but for the rest, I'm totally with you. 🙂

And for italien there is an enclave at "General Discussion" 😁

• Like 2

On 4/8/2024 at 1:40 AM, bolitho76 said:

Uh... In the starting posting he used italian, not french 😉

Ups, right, I just saw the accents and denied to have any closer look. Since I learned a little French, I should have seen it, otherwise 😄. My first answer was based on only screenshot, my experience with the changed drag&drop and xRob91's answer/link.

• Like 1

when changing the team, there appears frequently an error 'invaid team' recognized since about 4-6 weeks. I can't change the draft. 

Error disappeared after removing cache files.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

Android, Browser: Chrome

Thanks and regards 

Max

Screenshot_20240417_095931_Chrome.jpg

Mod-hat on:

@MaxBad In the future please take a look if there is another thread that describe your Problem. There could be an answer from the dev's or a potential workaround allready mentioned. I merged your Thread with this one, because of similar issues. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

And now it is too sensitive on mobile...

I can't put the girls on several places, but only with a jump of more than one place from where she is on the same row (so I can't swap two adjacent girls on mobile) 😢

• Hug 1